*-= HeLlO - eVaNeScEnCe =-*
Hello Peeps..! As'kum sumer muslimin dan muslimah. Haha. Time bulan puasa ni kene sopan sikit. Kekeke. Quite awile I didn't update mua blog. Had a great weekend with mua family and friends. I had a great time fasting and break fasting with my family. Break fast ousite leceh ar. Helped mua mum in the kitchen. Santapan yang menyelerakan alhamdullilah. On Saturday, Ibu, Sis and mua cousin Khai came to mua house. So many food on the table that couldn't finish. Buat utk sahur the next day. Sis wanted to burn sum cds and had to buy them at the Econ Minimart downstairs. Leceh ar! Haha. But for my Sis sake, just buy lah. Later at night Liyana msged me. We were talking about the love triangle in our singing class. Haha. Dun worry sis, ur secret safe with me.. *smiles* Haiz.. Farhan2... U noe someone got bf already, y must chase something that u noe u will never get. Hahakz.. Like me.. Anwz, taht night (I think) channel 5 was playing my favorite movie, BeetleJuice. I was hoping for it to air and I got my wish. Keke. The next dae mama wanted to go Geylang but OMG! Count me out man! I hate crowded places.. But we went shopping for house stuffs at Hougang point NTUC. Bought so much stuff. Kwang3.. Maybe tonight for break fast I gonna cook Dory Mayo.. Yummy... ! Puasa Aimi.. =P Then yesterday went study with Ana, Abid, Nora and Amsyar joined us later, at National Lib. We did our a/cs hmwork. Exam is just around the corner and I haven't touched my BFD book to study!! Haha. Typical Aimi.. =p then the 5 of us went around Bugis and took some noeprints. Abid was posing his abs only. Haha. But the machine spoil ar! It took so many shots and we got to choose only 4 pics coz time ran out. But they were nice =) Sadly 1 of my pic dropped while I took $ from my wallet. Haizz.. Anw, Could'nt break fast with them coz had to accompany mua mummy. But in the end came home late. Blame the slow bus 51 that I took from Bugis. Went to Hougang Mall to but my usual at Old Chang Kee and went to Four Leaves to buy mum's favourite Fruit Tart. There was no cream puff. Hmm. And bought mua Bro sugar donuts. His fav. Hehe. He was so happy he gave a me a peck at the cheeks. Swit.. =) Haiyo! And I forgot about my Chinese drama. Last episode siah. Could only see the ending. No idea how the evil was defeated. Can someone tell me??! Haha. Nt important anw.
Now Im in the library and its so cold. So lazy to wake up early this morning. Had stomach aches. Then AFD just now only revise our homework that Ms Ng gave fully loaded! Haha. Sway ar I saw that Biyol at the interchnge with his 19 yr old gf ;p. Lucky he didnt board the same bus as me. I'm over him!! Yahoo...!! Pass few days had been msging Him only.. Hehe.. Him who?? Farhan lah. Wow, there' so many Farhan tat I know.. But I never confuse them. Haha. Each one is different. Liza was also msging me yasterday abt Adi. Haha. Lain yg dicari lain yg datang.. And her handphone is still in Starhub "ICU". Hehe. Patience Liza =P Oh haha. Now I'm in Msn with Fitri. Miss her alot man. Later 17th Oct we're going out together2 okaiz! Haha. Kluar ramai2 buka pat luar =) So happy.. Wanting to watch Duece Bigalow and Skeleton Key. Ok lah. Till here is my post for today. Update again soon when I have the time.
*I wanna wish Happy Advance Birthday to the people I care most. Tomorrow are their birthdays. Eera, Taj and my beloved Sis. May all your hopes and dreams come true! *
~TaKe CaRe Ya aLl~
No comments:
Post a Comment