Hey guys... It's been a long time since I update this blog of mine. It's so outdated! *hah* What the heck, as long as I have a blog which I can write in.
I'm gonna recap on a lot of things that's been happening of late in my boring, unorganized life!
Well, work has been so far so good. Each time I came to work there were always new people to make friends with because I'm moving about a lot using all different computer terminals. And it's kind of boring tho to hear people come up to me and telling me that I have a fair skin and that I look like an Eurasian and also that (because I'm slowly growing in height) people said I look like a 15 or 16 year old gerl! Gosh, since when have I not aged when I'm already turning 20 (pretty soon)...?!
My mum and I had a heart to heart talk where both of us were like crying and hugging each other on the lives that we had. I felt so bad and for the first time I really paid attention to what she was saying and really understanding it. If only I could turn back time...I never blamed you Mum and I'm really sorry for I've let you down countless of times. Sometimes learning about the truth does not hurt, it matures you.
Okay, on to a lighter note. Laughed my heads off just thinking back on the incident at KFC on Saturday while the vocal peeps were having our dinner.
I head a loud 'thud', which was a knock on the head for a wannabe astronaut! If you had been to Suntec City's KFC you should know that there is a round shaped lamp attached to the string to the ceiling. It has a hole at the bottom and it can fit a head.
By now you can imagine that a wannabe astronaut wanted to stand up from his chair and eventually he was tall enough that when he stood up, his head literally went into the lamp!
It was a very hilarious sight. The guys who saw that were urging to burst out laugnhing! But we had to wait till the wannabe quickly make a run for the EXIT! *hahaha*
Well, that was fun anyways... And funs over for now coz exams are like 2 weeks away! D'oh, I'm preparing. Can't wait to get it over and done with!
By the way guys, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, there will be an ITE Roadshow at Marina Square. Not sure exactly where tho. On Sun, it will start at 2pm, Sat at 7pm (my Darling's singing), and on Sun at 7pm also. Initially I was so bawled over by not getting a slot to perform, I even gave up at one point, but then I realize that 'whatta heck, give others a chance!'
To a dearest friend, HaPPy BiRThdaY HaNiM-o....!! ('',)
Yours sincerely,Me...

No comments:
Post a Comment