Wednesday, September 23, 2009

...I Got a Feeling

I had my interview today at a certain hotel with regards to the post of a front desk position. And I felt good about it. Really. Was late (yes, again) actually for the interview but the HR person didn't say anything abt it, so I buat bodoh lah. After talking with her, she called up the front desk manager and he assesed me about my job scope, my height (??), my shifts (24hr split shifts), and esp about smiling :). All in all, it went well. I was supposedly to meet the GM (OMG!) but he wasn't available. If I think if I were to mit the GM, I would have known my fate there and then BUT, I had to go for a 2nd interview next week.

Next week will be the start of my other job which I accepted a few hours before the HR of that hotel called for an interview. That explains my previous entry. I got the position at a student/preschool centre but I'm really keen on pursuing my interest or shall I say, my passion for the Tourism industry. My Dip will go to waste if I let this hotel job pass me by just for this childcare industry. But I'm not 100% sure I will get the hotel job, thats why I'm like in between right now. I still go for the job I already accepted but still looking forward or maybe hoping actually to get the hotel job.

All I know is, I wish to pursue my passion given the chance, no matter what it cost me.

I think I reveal too much already, BYE now!

No comments: