{*}=- I still wish you the best with a Forget You -={*}
I just feel like blogging today! *haha* And this MIGHT be my last entry. Awww, so sad. Last entry for the year lah DOLMATS!
Today Shahid and I went to Mustafa Centre. We went to eat at an indian restaurant before hunting for stuffs. I got to eat my ABM masalah butter rice. That's what it's called anyway. SEDAP GILERRR!! Spicy and nice. Butter rice is just Briyani rice lah what else. But the main star was chicken masalah. Fuyooo~!! With papadum. Yum2!
After our late brunch, we headed in the mall to get himself some undergarments. Ouh I know what he's gonna wear underneath. Haha. Anw, harga sama macam kat shopping mall lain. Ku pikirkan bole dapat murah for these branded names. Haha. Cheappo siah ;p We also surveyed prices for luggages to use for our HKG trip. Got 2 in 1 luggages, even 3 in 1! Cheap and useful. 1 for me, 1 for him and 1 for our shopping stuffs. LOL! We then proceeded to meet up with the beautiful people, Dalilah, Sakina and Izat at Zam Zam. Before meeting them, we had a tense moment sitting at Marble Slab at Iluma. I don't really know why I got worked up suddenly. Maybe because I had to follow him to the other side of Little India where we "explored" in search of the bus stop. I told him, dari jalan balik cari bus stop puas hati kite jalan kaki pergi Bugis. Dekat je. Manusia ni degil, kata hujan lah. Grrrr. But it was a good walkabout the place ;)
Anyways... sat from Zam Zam to Coffee Bean at Raffles Hospital and back to Coffee Bean but at Iluma. *haha* We dirty talked alot! Main topic was Tiger Show. *whahahaha* Should not go into detail. The day was well spent with the lovely people :) Let's make the chalet or holiday happen alright people! A reunion - no excuses!!
********
Hotel is already booked, YIPEEE!! Flight is on standby but definitely confirmed, YIPPEEE!! Now all that's left is buy luggage and apply leave. I wanted to apply now but like so damn early lor! *haha* And I've asked Izzat if I could borrow his DSLR so that I could snap Snap SNAP non stop there!
Shahid won't stop talking to me about it everyday! On one of our quite moments he would randomly turn to me smiling and say, Hong Kong tak sabarnye! Haha. Cuteness. He really can;t wait coz he had wanted to materialise the trip to Disneyland for so long. USA tak dapat pergi pon takperlah, HKG pun HKG lah. We also have a little notepad planning our trip, finances, prices of the different tours and attractions and also the transport system. Where to get off and all. Basically all the works of planning a holiday. Hehe. I can't blardy wait!!
Can't wait for ZooooM Hong Kong! :) I want us to be a globe trotter, first it was Thailand then Malaysia then Indonesia and now Hong Kong. Planning for Australia and Amsterdam next :p Thanks to the courtesy of Jetstar's staff priviliges.
Apart from that I'm happy to say we have begin the planning of the Big Day. Yesterday at Harbour Front, before our movie Meet the Parent: Little Fockers, we went to the bank to open our joint account. Something we should have actually done 2 - 3 months ago! With God's will and our should-be strict regime of saving money and not tapping any cent at all, we will get married SOONer. Maybe only. Heh. InsyaAllah. Not good being like this very long. We've been at it for more than 4 years and I wish to end this "bawak anak dara orang keluar". Kalau da kahwin aku da tak payah dgr mak aku memekak and kasi risau biler aku asik kluar ngn si dia ajer. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment