Monday, August 28, 2006

*-= PrOMiScUoUs GiRl - NeLLy FuRtAdO =-*

Assalammualaikum w.b.k... *hehe* It's been a long time since I wrote an entry here. Been busy lately with my life *LOL*

Exams are 2 weeks away...

Shahid is also 2 weeks away from going NS *sob sob*...

Fasting is less than a month away...

Raini's birthday is 2 weeks away...

Hussien's birthday(17/09) is 3 weeks away than exactly one month after that is MY birthday...

Holiday is 3 weeks away...

This coming Sunday...*hehehe* Our 1 month anni... Pai seh larh....

Today...I brought along the Raspberry bottle from Coffee Bean to school. It looks alot like a bottle of liquor. But it's not alchoholic, it's just gassy. Then Shahid said the bottle was unbreakable tho it was pure glass. I did a test but not too aggressive lah on the throwing part to see if it breaks. So, EEra and Fika was so eager and curious to see if the bottle really breaks. I did a run thru the first time but nothing happen. After school Fika went home and left Eera, Raini and I waiting for their boyfriends. We sat at the CCA Centre. Not many people were there. Eera was still not convinced that the bottle cannot break. Truthfully, I was not satisfied too. So I threw the bottle slumberly to the floor lah.

And it SHATTERED to pieces!!

Tu lah Aimi pandai sangat kan. Ni Shahid peh pasal ah cakap bottle tu tak la pecah! Eera burst out laughing uncontrobally for my stupidity.. *LOL* Ok my bad!

Lesson learned: Never denies that a GLASS bottle will BREAK! *haha*

~TaKe CaReZ~

No comments: