Tuesday, August 1, 2006

*-= FoR a MoMeNt LiKe ThIs - KeLLy cLaRkSoN =-*

Peace be upon all of ya!! Yessa!! The concert was FANTASTIC!! Kudos to all my vocal peeps! We made it and proved to everyone that we could really do it. Now don't even think about us just as a karaoke group. We're good ok! *haha* I wanna say that my Alto group did a fantastic job too! I'm so proud of them. I was dead worried we couldn't get the right key. With God's will...everything was superbly grand and great!!

It was the greatest moment of my life! The adrenaline rush was so great I felt like doing it all over again!

First item was all the bands then our vocal slots. First off was Aidil. He sang You Raise Me Up with Saadah, Hussien, Suharty, Shahid and I as the back up singers. And the best thing was, we didn't practise our backups the whole day! but we still did a good job! Whoa! This is all God's will. Thanks to the ONE up there...
The duet went well too although there were still some flaws here and there. Thank God it wasn't that obvious. BUT!! Whatta hell. The technical crew was so dumd and *aarrgghh!!* stupid! How could they mess up at the last min! My CD was misplaced and they played the wrong CD. There was like 10 mins delay! I was very pissed off. Same goes to Ernest who was in charge of the concert. So they had to present the trio item first, Pop Yeh Yeh by Aidil, Shahid and Hussien. I posted the vedio at youtube by the way. THEN Alan and I get to sing our item. Haish! After that was Aifa's solo. Sand At Last. *haha* She was so sweet and pretty than her usual normal wear! And the moment of truth began, our group item!! I had the best time of my life performing with my friends! All our hard work really paid off. And it's all possible and thanks to Ernest and Roy with the support from Mr Baron. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!! Thanks to my sis too for taking the pis and vedios. Its all updated at youtube and fotopages. Check it out yeah!

ok lah peeps. Can't talk that much. Till here then. I'll update again ASAP! *haha* Maybe I'll just continue writing about the concert the next time I log in wokay! *keke* Got to go now for my next lesson...Tourism! Wee~!

*~ aLL tHaT's LeFt aRe MeMoRiES iN PiCtUrEs ~*

No comments: