Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...Rocky Road (thinking brownie ;p)


Today I was really walking on uneven road. Not literally, but metaphoricly speaking. In short, I was in an emotional rollercoaster yesterday. I wasn't spared the naggings early in the morning before going to work. Was already late, and she made it worst for me. Even worst when I reached work. Containing the tears and the uncontrolable sobbing was very hard. I burst out immediately while on the phone with him at the staircase in the shopping mall.

I talked about running away from home or being better DEAD than alive. I did thought of so many ways to hurt myself physically. I want people to feel what its like having to lose me.

As much as i talk, i never did any of those actions. One, coz I'm a coward. two, becoz i felt that its not worth it. Yes, it was my fault. But sometimes, just ONE time, i wanna make them feel how it feels to lose me. She knows very well that she needs me. And I need her, definitely.

Thanks so much for the lecture cum listening ear Shahid. It did good, honestly.

The moment I reach home, I wanted to know my Business Statistics result. And yay! I got a B, alhamdullilah :) If I had failed, I would have cursed and swear to my classmate who didn't gave me the last exam tips. KNN YOU. but thankfully I passed, if not..he's a dead man!

This coming Saturday will be my supplementary paper for F&B. I studied so hard to pass my exam but it wasn't enough. But i really don't mind retaking again. I'm sure I'll pass, insyaAllah.

Two more exams to go..oh no. 3 actually, coz there's another sup paper I haven't taken which is for Business Law. *sigh* Ok, don't sigh too much Aimi. This is important! Yeah...

Well, that's about it from yesterdays news.

Today? Nothing much except that we explored ION @ Orchard. The Food Hall was really STUPID. I don't see any halal stores. BORING SHIT. All chinese foods. How can?! Indian food also not much variety. Spotted one store selling no pork/lard. But, not 100% sure whether its halal. Why can't our food stalls here be like Malaysia?! *sigh*

Went for my first Economics class today. BORING! Seriously dull. The lecturer was just talking bla bla bla. I paid no attention by logging in to WiFi on my h/p, scribbled on a blank paper, staring at the book....

Oh well, gotta endure, its ending soon :D

No comments: