Tuesday, August 25, 2009

....Geylang Slipar Ku Geylang

*hehehe* Slipar kepe!? Anyways peeps, I had ample time to walk around breezily trying to find my baju raya for this year. This year, it's team WHITE :D Had already plan before hand with dear BF *lol!*

Kan bagos kalau hari2 Geylang mcm tu?! Hahaha. Cannot lah, the sellers there will curse me. Coz no business mah!

After work today decided to meet him up to break fast outside. Suddenly a lone ranger called asking if we could meet up. Who else, it was Hussien! *haha* He went window shopping and then later met up with us at SG Post KFC.

Walked around Geylang, goofing around and disturbing the mak ciks selling clothes and chapal (malay traditional shoe for the males). I saw alot of baju kurung that really catches my eye. But I'm on a budget. Cannot overspend coz I need to set aside some cash for the lil ones (IF i have some) and also for our upcoming holiday! Wee~! Can't wait :)

That's about now for today...*eyes closing soon*

Nitey ppl~!

No comments: