..: Holiday :..
~ singing to Madonna's Holiday!
*hehe*
Yeah...! I'm sooo looking forward to a well deserved holiday and also being out of SG for the first time in 10 yrs plus I guess?! Yes.. THAT long. *sigh* I know, I shud get out more often like the plant (referring to SMRT's ad *haha*) :) Planning a 4D3N to Bangkok this coming 7th - 10th Jan 2010. As its the December Hols, besides the obvious, hotels are all fully booked. Which I don't mind anyways coz I can collect all my O.I.L (:
Anywhooo. Work has been so far so good. Alhamdullilah. Note to self: I WILL NOT TOUCH ANOTHER BOTTLE OF LIQUOR EVER AGAIN! 1 week of evening cocktail is enuff for me to hate all those who drink alchohol (malays included). The next two weeks I'll be doing Operator. Just picking up calls and answering queries. Wat else is new. Been there, done that! BUT BUT the most intolerable thing is the AM shift. *sigh* I'm a Facebook addict. I can play my Pet Society for hours! *LOL* yes, its time to cut down, really cut down and go to bed early. Havent had that enuff sleep for the past two days. 3 to 4 hrs of sleep only and wth I need 8 hrs!! Tommorow another morning shift sooo, off for bed now.
Oh wait wait, need to eat mum's (my fav) nasi goreng! weee~!
And and... I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU MUHD SHAHID HARON ~!!! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment