Monday, November 16, 2009

*-= Caught in a Bad Romance =-*

I'm not really in a bad romance...I love Lady Gaga! Who doesn't?! :)

Anyways, I'm broke. I'm left with my final $30 for work transport. *sigh* Luckily food is provided at work so I won't have to worry much. This misery gotta end once I have fully settled down on my new job.

FYI, I had bed bug bites. Its all over my hands, my back of neck, my foot, my thighs.. *double sigh* It has been 2 weeks already. I had been worried it was gonna be some bad diseases. But Praise Allah, the bites are finally easy off but still very visible. Thankfully i wore jacket at work, if not the hotel guests will be so bewildered.

Updates? Urm, had gone to watch Dee's company held an event named Resonate at Tampines Mall last Saturday. My next off? Thurs -_-" last off was on Tues. *Sigh* Training this week? Evening Cocktail. F*ck alcohol.. Can't wait for this week to end quickly.

Had my orientation today for both Grand Park City Hall and Park Hotel Clarke Quay. It was somwhat dull, duh, the usual stuffs of security, fire drill, our staff benefits etc2. It reminded me of my previous orientation at RWS. With a large group and HELLA FUN! Seriously, i do miss them, I do miss cycling to the construction site, and i do miss having 2 days off a week!! *lol*
Will have a 2nd one which is only half day on Wed and thn I have to report back to work again from 1pm to 9pm. Sien!!! I wanna claim hours...I don't want OT! *hehe*

Body is still adjusting to 6 day work, shift work, morning shift especially and getting to know (observe actually) the workers there and also trying to see my future in this line. Trying very hard. *sigh* I pray God will guide me and help me. But first I need to help myself - i noe la! :)

Aite, nite peeps :)

No comments: