I knew for sure he had snagged the position to fly with Jetstar. What am I to say? Ask him to reject the job offer? Pffft.
I also knew from the very beginning he was hoping he will get it too. Who doesn't? stupid idiot will only reject a job to be a Cabin Crew. What upsets me was I did apply. A day earlier than him. But the next day that he sent his resume he got the call. Who wouldn't be frustrated??!!
Maybe it's just not my "rezeki". I accept it God, really I do. YOU don't know how much I've dreamt about being an air stewardess as long as I can remember. but then again, you're GOD, you knew I wanted this job eversince I was a little girl :'( The dissapoinment I've to endure all my life. Why didn't I go for it before I even met him?! Sigh. What to do? Life is not fair.
I take it in my stride. I wanna dream BIG too. If I can't fly then I really wanna migrate. Honest to GOD, I really wanna explore the world on my own if I get the chance. I wanna go Dubai, work in Burj Al Arab and live on Palm Island. Sigh.
I don't know what got me so worked up when I knew right from the beginning that he was gonna get the job. Maybe becoz he said to me, "why am I wasting my time with the Jetstar interview. I know what I want already (which was the position at Disney)." It hurts when I think back of what he said right before the interview. He asked for my blessings and he was afraid that he snatched my dream away. Bloody hell, he did. We quarrelled about how he had actually asked me to apply for budget airline coz he didn't want me applying for international airline becoz of the long distance bla bla bull crap shit bla bla.. Well Mister, thats not the reason. the reason is I already stated at the beginning of this para. The source of income can be found in so many places. Just admit that you too deep down inside wanna have the chance to travel. I don't mind. Go... I'm in no position to stop you. You need the money right to prepare for our wedding? Go...
Remember this, when I say I will go Dubai, I swear I will, even leaving you alone at the altar, I will. This is not a threat. This is my dream that you will never be able to take away from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment