Friday, April 23, 2010

Can't Wait for Next Week

To wow the socks off some people ;) Going for the interview for a certain job for a certain Airline :)) This ime around I WILL make them hire me. The first time I went for the interview I gave them a totally wrong answer for me to get thru to the next round. But then, I applied not long ago. I wonder if I have to wait after 6months to apply again. Haiyaaa sigh!
Anyways, I can't wait for a short getaway from work next week. Gonna have lotsa fun :) Going swimming and going makan-ing and goin karaoke-ing and many more ;)) I hope to get my manes cut and rebonded too *hopefully*

Oh yes, just wanna share that I receive a Topaz Award with $100 along with it. *wuhoo~* So happy. Ouh, lemme explain to you the works of these awards. If you get 3 compliments in a month (ur name is mentioned in the feedback form from guests abot Employee that should get recognition), you get the Sapphire Award. 8 (i think) compliments you get Topaz Award with $100. 15 compliments will be Diamond Award with $300. And I'm happy and humbled to say I got both the Sapphire (for January) and Topaz (for March) and $150 in total. Wuhoo~!!! Can't wait to receive them next week on our monthly Staff Birthday celebration. I want to get Diamond next and become a Hotel Ambassador. Wee~!! If I'm still there that is. I can't believe I'm still at my current workplace for 7 months already. Time surely passed by!

Yeah, talk about air stewarding. I really had come to terms with him working for Jetstar before I can get the chance. Honestly, I still felt dissapointed and upset and totally unfair why he got it but maybe God has something else planned for me. Something better I hope :( Well, for now tawakal only. Not everyone get whatever they want even with prayers. A friend once mentioned, maybe there is something that God has kept you away from from getting what you want. Maybe what you think is good for you might be something bad afterall which you don't know yet.

Someday I will know. Today I want to just go with the flow. So whatever comes, I'll just decide when I receive it. :))

Have a good day people :)

No comments: