What Could Have Been...
I know, i brought it upon myself; punctuality, "nervousness", unfinished written test and so on..
They actually gave us a review for our performances and I disagree with most of it.
What the heck.
I even wished that I didn't get to go finals.
And my wish came true...
So dissapointed in myself. What to do. God was not on my side. Maybe HE has other plans for me. HE had actually presented a good opportunity but I let it blow. All by myself. Sigh. Whats done is done. I had prepared myself for the worst. I KNOW I won't get thru to finals. Heh..just following my gut.
Goodbye Auckland....I will see you for my holidays then ;) and goodbye Elle beg :(
I'm really thankful for my supportive FOM. He was with me thru the interview at the Preliminary round and today, for the results. What mattered most that he believed that this girl, who has only been in the industry for coming 11months now and only 8 months then (when he selected me), to be able to represent the company. That was a great honour. Thank you Mr Lim. But sadly I wish to tender after getting my bonus. I wish to go for the airline industry. I wish to pursue my real passion/dream. Hopefully all will go smoothly. I can't wait for the year to end and go for the next recruitment.
On to other things, dear BF has already gotten our ring. Ooops, MY ring. People tlak about not getting engage, and that's a waste of $. Yes, it's a waste, but thats the tradition that bind two hearts and prepare them for that journey. Its the relation in which two families will be brought together. Its not nice to stay 'friends'. That's what the adult called it anyways. Its to let people know, you're taken, you're to be married with someone and it means something to everyone! So just get engage, for the sake of it.
My status will change end of this month and I'm happy that I can't freaking wait for it! :) and in 2 weeks i'll turn 23. Wow! And I thought i was gonna turn 24! Oh yes, and on 101010, what a special date, my ex secondary sch friend will get married. Who would have thought she'll go first. Hakz.
Well, marriage is money. No money don't marry. You'll get yourself in deeper shit. For me, let the things flow, and insyaAllah, all will fall into place when God permits it.
No comments:
Post a Comment