Have to do the date ar coz its crazy!!
Assalammualaikum, Peace be upon you guys! Last week was very hyper active week for me. *haha* Well, towards the end of the week actually. Friday ar, all of us was like looking forward to the weekend. *hehe* Specifically, I was.
On Friday supposedly I asked Liza to hang out and asked Su and Farhan to join us. But things turn out differently. I finished school at 11. As it was early, the malay peeps went for lunch at cafe1 before heading home. Some went to study. I’m really worried about my studies. Oh yeah, Huda and Eera was talking about NS and said the guys book in today for the new batch ar. Wan had to go for NS. Aaww. Gonna miss him *haha* I offered to sent him but he declined. Lerr… Anwz, since Liza didn’t msg me I thought she was busy so I decided to take a nap. At 5pm when I woke up smses poured in and there were 2 miss calls from Liz. Farhan had invited us instead to hang out at Kampong Glam Café. Farhan was late as usual. The first to be there was Nurul, Zack, Liza and I. Then came Izad and Anuar. I couldn’t believe my ears when Liza said Anuar was from madrasah previously! Gosh, doesn’t look like the type. *haha* Then there was Farah and some guys, not Liza’s classmate. Then Farhan came. And surprisingly he sat beside me amoung the girls when the guys was on the other end of the table. Astarfirrullah. Aimi what’s gotten into u?? My God, I was so attracted to Farhan cuz he was soooo charming! Liza told me he never had worn that way before. Tergugat imanku. *hahaha* He was so formal… Cair skejap nampak dier. *kekeke* BUT we couldn’t stay longer coz I need to go home early. B4 that me and Liza went to LJS for some food. We couldn’t finish the food coz we were laughing eversince we sat with the other guys. Lawak bodoh! But it was fun. Liza, mcm2 kau kacau aku eh. I wasn’t spared from Anuar and the gang also. Haiyo! When I got home I really shouldn’t have sms what I smsed to Farhan! OMG! Ya Allah, beri lah hamba mu ini petunjuk. Didn’t slept till 3am coz I msg him. He seem really happy. Hmm…
Saturday! Woke up and somehow didn’t had the mood to go for vocal class. Mama wanted to bring Mizi watch Power Rangers at Juntion 8. Ler… But then Hussien forwarded a msg from Mr Baron saying class is cancelled. I hope his mum is fine. Then Shah msg the same thing. Lerr… *hahaha* Then Aidil msg! Got a shock of my life saying they wanna go out. Hai…That someone didn’t had the guts to asked me so his friend had to do the job for him. *haha* Really funny and shocking to hear what Aidil told me about Shah. Malu??! Shah mane malu pe org *wakaka* Anwz, yeah. It was some sort of a double date. Syafiqah with Aidil and me with Shah. Sesatu mcm pompuan sampai! Lmbt! Oklah, valid reason… And also it was raining cats and dogs. Planned to meet at 3.15 then change to 3.45 then at last all of us met at 4.15 at Tampines MRT. Haizz. Took the MRT. Terminated at Pasir Ris then turn back to Orchard. All the way we were like talking amoung ourselves. Salah tempat ar dudok. Suppoesedly Syaf sit beside Aidil but instead I sat beside him. Aidil say Roy came for class. No one informed him that the class was cancelled. So pitiful! Hmm… There were a lot of funny incidents. One was about the concept thing. I first realized infront of me was a guy standing lah. Nothing new. BUT! His fly was undone! My goodness. I told Syaf about it. Ok lah, we laughed abit then kept quiet but Shah spotted it and told Aidil. Start ar. They said it was a new concept! I laughed sheepishly but was scolded by Aidil. Tried to keep a straight face and make dunnoe lah. *hahaha!* When we reached we walked towards Far East. A lot of people. All the way I was hand in hand with Syaf. She was shy I was shy; we stayed a distance from the guys. Sorry guys. They were quite pissed though *haha* Anw, when we reached the guys decided to go for Asar prayers. So the guys went to the opposite hotel for prayers. Me and Syaf rounded the shopping mall while waiting. When they came back we went to Cahaya Restaurant for lunch! Sesatu da lapar. But not me cuz I ate b4 going out. Aidil ar ni paksa2 sroh makan makanan yg fancy2. Aku da kenyang~. Hmm. Well, me and Syaf didn’t finish our food. I almost threw up trying to finish the fried rice. Oh yes, I saw two of ex EV. One was a junior, forgot her name. The other was Diana, Sufiyan’s sister. She didn’t see me anw. After food, the guys just kept bumping into their friends everywhere! Not that it was frustrating tho. We went out of the mall for Maghrib prayers. This time us girls followed. The hotel was really very nice! Comfortable chairs summore! *haha* Finished that, we walked towards Wisma Atria. Aidil wanted to get his handphone fixed. But it ended up in the ICU of Sony Ericsson. What a pity, he had a down graded Ericsson hp to use for time being. Like what Shah says, ‘Allah Maha Adil’ *haha* Along the way we saw a group of accapellas (did I spell right??) in white. Wow! They were good man. There was also a group of breakdancers, not interested. Then we just walk along Orchard Road to see the beautiful lights. Astarfirrullah, Aidil and Shah really was attracting alota attention. I buat dunnoe lah ape lagi. Seriously man, I saw the craziest side of Aidil! Syaf bole join pula tu! The guys bought ice cream. Then we walked back towards Orchard MRT. Pack gila but it didn’t stop the guys from making a fool of themselves. As for me and Syaf, we became their laughing girls. *haha!* Every1 was watching. Wattodo, they are my friends sad to say. *haha* Kidding. But I won’t forget one instance that when we wanted to chase the train on the other side, Aidil ran like a handicapped King Kong! Aku baik2 nak kejar train, da tgk kan gelagat dia lari gtu depan hayalak ramai! Makcik2 dlm train da ketawe2. Allah, sakit pipi ku ketawe the whole day because of Aidil! It didn’t stop there. Shah and Aidil was still making a lot of joke. I just laughed lah. That’s all I could do =p
The guys decided to sit at Starbucks Tampines Mall for some ice blended coffee. I was really full! Full of laughter! *haha* I insisted to Shah I didn’t want anything but still he bought me a Rhumba Frapuccino. My Fav! *hehe* Hmm…How did he know that was my usual at Starbucks? *haha* Aidil didn’t stop teasing me and him. Not fair coz I didn’t tease him and Syaf seh. We moved from there around 11pm. Me as usual go home alone ar but Shah offered to send home. Aidil sent Syaf home. Chewah! Syaf, u better not disappoint Aidil! *haha* Thanks Shah for sending me home. So sweet of him *smiles* He noe I noe what we talked about in the bus and after we separated. Thanks for being honest Shahid =) Overall, Aidil stole the limelight for the day. *haha* I won’t forget the day. Reached home at 12am. Watched Cast Away. Missed my Mulan! Hmm… Was grounded for a day (on Sunday) by Mama coz I went home late. *haha* Alah, once in a awhile. Bukan g mane2 yg tak patot ke. Boleh gtu eh. *keke*
P/s much preferred you guys to keep your goatee and your hair long Aidil. *haha*
Yesterday I watched TAA on Suria. It's a very simple show but with alot of meaningful msgs in between. There's the four major local talents like Taufik Batisah, Khairul Anwar, Mohd Shabir and Kelvin Tan. And not forgetting *drumroll* Siti NurHaliza!! Wuhoo~! My sister. *wakakak* Untuk jejake yg berangan Siti itu matair nye, jgn mimpi eh!! Be realistic man... *haha*Anw, after that show I watched Mohabatein on Central. Didn't liked that show tho. And there was also Anak Bapak on TV2. P.Ramlee my moyang punye sepupu (Saloma) punye suami tau... *haha* Proud eh. Last week there was Kal Ho Na Ho. Sad siah the story (even tho I watched it b4 already). Emo lah, emo lah~. This Sunday is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai tv premier. Yahoo~! Tak jelak seh tgh cte tu. *haha* Then slept ard 1am. Today nothing much. But got to find out Syaf is starting to like *ehem2*! So happy 4 her. She was waiting for Aidil's msg seh~ *haha*
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed reading these entry. I know I had fun writing it *smiles*
And I'm sorry if this is too long winded. *haha*
~MisS yA~
No comments:
Post a Comment