(Edited post)
Hey Guys! Its me again! Wa liao.. I had to write this post 3 times siah!! Wah.. Anw, last Friday I had my performance. Got allowance siah! Wuhoo..! Got $25 and next Sat he'll give the remaining $10 for T-shirt that we bought BUT didnt use! Had to perform wearing sch U. Fook siah. Haizz. Anw, I'm glad its over. Oh yeah, hehe, got to contact with Him. Paiseh siah msging Him. To Shah.. I'm not obsessed ok, and I really (!) enjoy ur company *blush* haha. Also I'm very sorry for watever I've said that irritated it. It really was not my intention. Anw after the performance at 9pm, i went home with Liza and Farhan. They commented alot siah. Kene kutuk pun ada. Jahat seh korg. *haha* To Farhan, I'm sorry. How I wish I could turn back time.
Anw, I wanna tell u guys about my school. Wah liao. I really dont believe its haunted siah. Well the lift lobby at our Biz blk and the 3rd level toilet of Technology blk. I always go alone to these places and alhamdullilah I never experience anyting. Jus kuatkan iman jer. These "things" wont disturb u if u dont ask for "them" *haha* For those of you who have "3rd eye", pls dont scare other people! For me I don't experience these things and never wish to experience. *haha* I was possesed b4 but it was a long time. My grandma told me about it. Hard to believe tho. But I just thank Allah that I'm a very strong gerl =)
Yesterday I met Liza and her friend, Su. The 3 of us met at Tampines interchnge and we were so noisy laughing that we attracted alot of attention. Sat at the normal hang out where we like to sit at infront of KFC pavilion. That's where I first saw Farhan (and liza's other clazmates). *haha* Su buat lawak seh. I stillwont forget the EXPIRY date! *hahaha* Then the guy working in KFC wiped the doors vigourously like he was saying hi to us who was siting directly infront. *hahaha* Well, I enjoyed yesterday. But when I got home, feeling so lost whether to msg Shah. Shah,if u reading this, I'm really scared (lame!) *haha* to msg u and also be assured no hopes here. Friends alright! =)
That's all guys, I love ya all. Pls tag me at my tagboard. Love to hear frm ya all!
~HuGs & kIsSeS~
No comments:
Post a Comment