Wednesday, December 21, 2005

*-= WhO I Am hAtEs WhO I've BeEn - ReLiEnT K =-*



There are some people in this world that I wish I could avoid
Whatta heck?! This is such a small world! *haha*
Well as we all know very well,we can't run from problems
They are there for a purpose:to be solved
We all learn from our past mistakes and hopefully
not repeat them again.
In this world, its all about pleasing everybody
One wrong move and you hurt someone
We cant always avoid from these things you know
Nobody is born perfect
Nobody can satisfy everybody
We are human, remember that
We are prone to make mistakes
Unintentionally or purposely?
It depends on each individual
Always follow your heart
Never follow your alter EGO
I've made my mistakes
I have my share of friends...and enemies
I help when they are in need
I tried so many times to avoid making mistakes
But I never do run from them
It is never too late to patch things up
Being myself, I'm an open book
Say anything you want to me
What you see is not always what you'll get
As the saying goes
Never judge a book by its cover
Aimi; very happy, jovial, smiley
Deep down it hurts so bad
That sometimes I have to put on a face
Just to please everyone
Just not to burden anyone
My problems, it will stay with me
If there's a need, I'll share

There are also alot of people I love to be with
I treasure them always
Their company brings so much warmth
Even the slightest care or concern
I'm not the person I am before
I can cry to the slightest things
It's all thanks to that freaking idiot!!
I learn to appreciate everything around me
I'm thankful and blessed that these people are around me
How I wish they will never have to leave
Well, people come and go
I'll always be thankful to God for giving me them
They never fail to cheer me up
Even when I'm down in the dumps
Whenever I'm around them
The problems just seem to dissapear!
I realize that.
When they aren't around
I feel so lonely
So lost without them
The smiles just fades away
I onced said
'' Never find people who doesn't want to be found ''
But its not wrong to make the first move
I always ring them up when I miss them alot
It doesn't matter if they tease you
All that matters is
You know they are there whenever you need them
Don't worry guys
I'll always return the favour anytime
I'll always be there when you need me

I love you guys

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm writing a will?? *haha*

Ini mendatangkan kerinduan di dalam hatiku!

~What My Heart Wants To Say~

No comments: