Thursday, March 9, 2006

*-= MoRe To LiFe - StAcEy oRiCcO =-*

As'kum peepz... Heloo heloo~! *haha* Seems like a good day today. Gonna be a great day tomorrow, and the day after and so on and so forth for the next years of my life. *haha* Ok ok I'm exaggerating here...

Yesterday watched Akustik, the Anugerah boys sang on Suria. Funny lah... Then watched Police and Thief about crows... Walauwe, I still remember the sec1 or sec2 incident where I was literally ATTACKED by crows!! Argh... *haha* My secondary peeps should know that incident. *LOL* Then there was Missing. But incident about Nonoi's murder case flash through my mind. Kesian budak tu. Haizz... Really dunno what's going on in that sickening stepfather's brain. Sicko, sex maniac, jealousy...whatever it is, I pray for that girl's soul may she rest in peace and justice be ajurned to whoever's at fault. Amin.

As PTX was cancelled due to teacher on course yesterday afternoon, me, Huda, Jun and Ams went to Changi Airport to meet Jun's BF. What's with the burger peeps?? *haha* Well, I wanna buck up in all my work man!! Exams drawing near. Insya'allah, one by one and slowly I will master everything in time.

To Jun Jonet who's leaving for Australia in September, PERGI LAH! TAKDE ORG AKAN RINDU KAU! *hahaha* Well, what we meant is the opposite of everything I've just said. Best seh migrate Australia. Takper Jun, insyaAllah lepas aku nikah, dpt suami kaya *haha* ada rezeki, aku akan join kau. Aku bawak family aku skali. *LOL*

Aite peepz...I'm outta here!!!

~TaKeY cArEy!~

No comments: