Sunday, March 26, 2006

*-= aMaZiNg - WeStLiFe =-*

Peace be upon all you guys!! Wee~! I tell ya, these 2 weeks, I've been star struck man! Last week met Erlin Montel, then Fauzi Laily. This week, not that I met any famous stars but relating to media! I apologise in advance coz this entry is gonna be long... *hehe*

What happened was... On Thursday, Eera, Suying, Diana and I didn't go to school. Instead we went to ECP (East Coast Park) to study our accounts. Wanted to study BCM but didn't have the time. It was a good day to be by the beach but we decided to stay indoors at McDonald's. Little that we know that there's gonna be amok there! *haha* Exactly what amok? Well, there were primary school kids hanging around suddenly while we were studying! God! The noise level got worst man! And soon after that. We were tormented by some cameraman and his interviewers!! The lens of the camera was always focusing at our table. And whatta hell, Eera and I were eating! Damned! Lucky my back was turned and my long hair covered my face. The guys who were being interviewed were very irritating too. They kept disturbing us girls! Walauwe, felt like punching that moronic face man!

Despite all of that, we started to get down to business again with our accounts. Still couldn't balance! Shitty man... All gave up hope to continue so at 5pm we moved from there. Oh yeah. Unintentionally met Fadil (reminds me of Adam AF2) too. *haha* What a small world. When he first msg me saying 'r u at ECP?' the first thing that hit my mind was, are we telecast lived that he can see me?? *haha* But no, he was at McDonald's too. Didn't see him coz he was sitting at the back corner. *LOL* He recognized me!!

So me and Eera head to Bugis Junction to buy some prezzie for her BF's birthday. I think they are having fun celebrating it today. Sorry can't join you guys... Btw, Happy Birthday Kamil! *smiles* Da satu tahun relationship Eera dan Kamil. So happy for them =) Ok ok back to my story. Then we decided to go Bugis Street to buy something else. Accidentally also (wah! Saw so many familiar faces liaow!!) saw Firdaus with his Customer Service @ Changi Airport GF. Well, Fir was my ex. Hmm...so purpose dia aritu ajak aku pegi Changi Airport was bcoz of pompan airport kepe?? Almost felt used for a moment there. Tegur dia pon tak guna, buat tak kenal je. Menyesal ku tegur! Whatever...

After accompanying Eera buy her prezzie, I went home taking the bus. Alone at last... *haha* Had a fun day tho with Eera, Suying and Diana. We should often have outings like these girls! *haha*

As for yesterday, Friday, a day involving alotta media too... Gosh! Tertampal muka aku macam gini. *haha* Didn't go to school again coz no point coming. In the afternoon had to attend a talk by PM Lee Hsien Loong for the official opening ceremony of ITE College East along with my other schoolmates. Before going to school, met Eera, Wani and Ana at Tampines interchange. Then suddenly Ana pulled me to talk to some of her friends. Kene interview lah sak!! It was from some poly students, one of which was an ex-EV Sec, my ex sec sch. The topic was on BGR. How to answer when I got no boyfriend?? *haha* And unfortunately it was a project to be showed to students of my ex sec sch!! Arghh...!! Mampos aku kalau cikgu aku sumer nampak muka aku!! Haiz... I gave a sucky interview anyways... Whatta heck! Well on with the day...

We were all brought to level 5 Auditorium. We were so up high that we can't see satu batang hidung yang dok pat bawah!! Can only see the stage which was so far way. Luckily I can see. I see...alotta familiar faces dancing and singing. *haha* Kecian Ana. Dudok jek tros takda mood seh. Mane Ms Choo marah asik bebual, memory card pula hilang bila h/p jatoh pat indoor stadium. *haha* Funny lah Ms Choo reacted, thot that Ana was mad at her. Eera pula da start ngantok. Yang si Syaf dgn Wani, nampak gaya mcm2 yang nak dibualkan. Yang aku pula, kusyuk dengar PM bebual and tak sabar nak tgk budak2 CemTa perform. *haha* Aidil was telling me that his buckle buat hal bila start nyanyi. *haha* Then when Hussien was singing, I heard alotta commotion. Got irritated ar. Wei, his voice is unique ok... Hmm... Anyways, saw Azhar, Robert and some modern dance kids dancing. The ceremony was quite a quick one ar.

Then all of the students are treated for a buffet (Reception) at Cafe2. Ana kalau bab makan no.1 !! *haha* Sumer dia sebat. It was our fault not to queue in the first place. Some eyes were eyeing us. Who gives a damn... For our Chinese classmate, they were afraid to take the food unlike Ana!! *haha* Ana, Eera and I sat at one table. After our first round, we had a second round! The food was great man!! Pasal makanan kau sanggup datang Ana! Sebelum tu kau blang cikgu kau ada klas agama. Siak jer! *LOL*

After dinner, we head back to indoor stadium to search for the missing memory card. Thanks to Eera, she found it. Bawah hidung aku pon aku tak nampak *haha* I checked the time and was getting very anxious to go home and catch my Anugerah Planet Music on Suria! Dammit man! Missed the early 40 mins of the show!! Missed Adam and Vince! Haizz... At least I heard them on radio lah. It was telecast lived luckily. Have to watch the encore leh!! Congrats anyways to my favourite band Peter Pan!! Yahoo~!! And also proud of our local talent Taufik Batisah!! Saw a familiar dancer for Taufik. Zaihar lah sak!! *haha* Rafi said Taj also danced for Adam but I didn't get to see it. Oh yah, saw Rafi's face too. He wore the clothes that he bought that day which I advised him to wear for APM. Jadi Fashion Advisor lah skali skale. *hehe* He was sitting behind Anuar Zain and Siti NurHaliza. Kesian seh Siti... Ooopss... Datok K actually... *hahaha* Jadi bahan ketawa buat satu hari liaow! There was a little disruption in between the show. It was good anyways!! Loved watching it especially with funny hosts like Aznil and Adi *smiles*

Now at Ana's void deck updating my entry here using her laptop. But I'm alone lah cuz she went up to ga and bath! *haha* She was asking me to update yesterday's event. Hai, bab makan pon nak jeleskan orang (Huda and Nora) *haha*... Then head straight for vocal class. Hmm... How to practice for Teenage Icon. Su not coming for vocals. Aku ni yang ada 3 paper takder lah nak complain apape. Heh.. Ok ok... No cat fights here, or girl fight I should say. Exams are round the corner. The class planning a chalet pon tak tau ape perkembangannye. Plan la korg!! Heh...Ok guys, take carez...

No comments: