Thursday, March 23, 2006

*-= My BaBy YoU - MaRc AnToNy =-*

Peace be upon all of you here~!

Days has passed and exams are drawing near. Been staying back at school almost everyday just to get the facts right. Then maybe tomorrow going out with my clazmates to study. Not coming to school tho coz Ms Choo, our IAC teacher is not coming. And Friday too, most of us are advised not to come to school.

I'll not be updating for some time peeps. Coz after next week is gonna be my 1 month holiday. This Friday the MP Lee Hsien Long is coming to my school for our ITE Opening Ceremony. So I'm gonna be with some of my schoolmates to hear him talk. Then I also got to know Hussien and Aidil is gonna be performing. Can't wait!! *LOL* On 1st April maybe gonna watch the finals of Danceworks. Join Jonet and the gang...

Okay lah peeps... Till here my entry for today. If I'm free, I'll update soon via Bedok CC.

~TaKe CaRe PeePs~

No comments: