Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*-= ThE RiGhT KiNd Of WrOnG - LeAnnE RiMeS =-*

Assalammualaikum!! Wow...it's great to be back again after 3 weeks of holiday. Yes holiday! Sorry didn't tell ya all. Funny right like suddenly I just came back from the hols! *haha* Yessa... A lot has happen. Lemme summarize one by one.

1) Had celebrated the belated June babies birthdays at my house along with my parents wedding anniversary.
2) Got hold of the digital camera from my uncle to capture our performance on the 29th July.
3) Had gone out with my sis and Su for a little shopping and photographing at The Esplanade
4) My relationship with Dee had step up to a new level but still complicating to others *haha*
5) My sister had paraded during the S'pore Youth Festival '06. She also did shooting along with the other contingents.
6) Stressing like hell on our back up singing.
7) Aidil entered the NS under Police. Da botak! *haha*
8) Bumped into an old friend, Hanim, after a long time.
9) And her sister, Kak Ana was admitted to the hospital. I hope she recovers soon insyaAllah. Pray for her too guys...Thanks.
10) Had my first performance this year at ITE Balestier for the Worldskill Competition. Alhamdulillah it went very well tho I slacked on the 2nd day of performance.
11) Went out with Dee on his birthday. Went to watch Boo, a new movie. Bumped into a she-male at Lucky Plaza. *haha* Very funny!
12) Had our rehearsal/sound check at Simei before the actual day of performance.
13) Got to contact with my ex again. Thanks Ahmad for making the first move. Glad to say the air had been cleared between us after 2 years of break *haha* No grudges kept.
14) Yes Siti NurHaliza IS with Datok Khalid. My goodness. What an odd couple. But nevermind. It's her life. They are getting married. It's no longer a secret. *bluek!*
15) Ishak Ahmad, Juwita's uncle, a well known comedian on Suria channel had passed away. Innalillah.

A BIG REMINDER
My performance will be on the 29th July 2006. It's on Saturday. If any of you guys are free and would love to watch the ITE CempTa Concert, please alert me earlier so I can you guys some tickets. And it's LIMITED! So if you do wanna watch, confirm with me by Tuesday how many tix you want. After tomorrow, I won't entertain any calls. Thanks! FYI it's at ITE Simei Main Lecture Theatre at level 3. It will commence around 4pm.

Oh yes...If you guys wanna see the pictures I had taken, it's all updated at my fotopages already. And there are some videos I had posted in youtube for you guys to see. Search under aimi87 alright. Enjoy!!

Well that's the end of my entry for today. School has started. And there's still alotta catching up to do from where I left behind before the holidays. Haizz... Tourism project!! Argh...!! Not done yet. Well, I intend to settle everything only after the concert which is next month *haha* Bad and lazy Aimi...

The End...

~The Small Little Effort Are the Ones That Make the Big Difference~

No comments: