Thursday, June 29, 2006

*-= DuNiA BaTiNkU - eLLa & TaM sPiDeR =-*

Hey ya peepz! yup yup. Tonight there's the Singapore Idol Wildcard show. I'm quite pissed tho when I heard that they tallied the smses wrongly between Nurul and Mathilda. How can siah you make such a small yet stupid mistake. And summore Emilee doesn't deserve to be there. I think Meryl was much better. But then, Mathilda also desrve to be in the top 12. Lets just wait and see how their performance is tonight. I don't want to see anymore crap from those crappy singers.

Oh yessa!! Be reminded that this Friday... Smallville returns!! Yahoo~!! Then right after that is the new season of Charmed. Baik ah! You see, I have no cable at home, so have to wait till the normal channels air them. *haha* Lambat pun lambat lah~...

The irritating part at school is, they block aything that's got to do with dating or chatting. But webbie alamak boleh pula. Spaces and Friendster is blocked. Freak man~! How to blog hop. Most of my friends use Spaces. Damned! Ok nevermind.

To you...Patience is a virtue. And it will be very rewarding. Waiting for you is a no prob. But anything can happen at any time. You're always in my prayers. Don't misuse my hopes and trust. I can go berserk!! And I will let you suffer with me *evil grins* *haha*

~TaKe CaRe PeePz~

No comments: