**=-_ Of Attitudes & Attributes _-=**
Its gonna be coming near to 2 months being here at my workplace. I enjoy the work, the environment, the benefits, the people...urm...the people? really? hmmm... ;)
See, I may be quiet to alot of 'em but actually I'm at my stage of observing and understanding my colleagues. You can also say that I'm listing out people I should be wary of, stay away from, get close with, potential good friends, so on and so forth.
I already have my labels. *grins* But not all I have fully digress. I'm still at an early stage to be really into hating or liking people.
I have a DM who has the attitudes and attributes of the worst people to work with (like [A]). Maybe my DM can give and take la. Just maybe only ok... I also have a senior who act, walk, talk, behave, everything la (almost!) like a good friend of mine. So, that one can click! *lol* Not giving names to protect the identity of each individual :)
Alhamdullilah, so far so good. I'm learning as I go and I do sometimes make careless mistakes, overlook some stuffs, etc2 but hey, I'm still learning right.
This week is my morning shift and I tell ya, I HATE morning shift!! but I LOVE going home early! *lol* I'm so used to the afternoon shift the past 3 weeks, I couldn't even sleep a wink on the day before my morning shift. *sigh* Took cab to avoid the train. Today I was PUNCTUAL, and guess what?! i took the TRAIN!! *lol* so proud of myself. Took a nap before I start work.
Lets recap, last monday my workplace had a ARDE (Assosiation of Rooms Division Executives Singapore) Dinner and Dance. It was very enjoyable and filling! It was held at Marina Mandarin. One of my colleague got nominated for the Receptionist of the Year. Cool right!? The winner will represent SG in Real Madrid, Spain in 2010! WOW! I wanna be in that nomination (or even the winner) next year! :) Oh yah, we had a dressing room for the peeps who will be going there but all of them went home, so I had the hotel room all to myself! Syiok siah! ;D
To My Dearest Dee,
Sorry for today, I was really pissed. Was so looking forward to collect it today only to find out that I came for nothing. Tommorow we go again ok. I'm sorry I "accidentally" hurt u physically *hehe* You know it was harmless ;p *sigh* i seriously can't face u directly wen im angry. it ALWAYS makes me wanna smile or laugh or just wanna lighten up! tats y i always look away wen im angry. i love u darling *muax* you light up my life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment