Friday, December 11, 2009

::-:: TrouBle ::-::

Dear fren,

why do you find trouble when it doesn't even bother you/your life in the first place. U're really asking for it. And I know and have that strongest gut feeling that it's no one else but you. Why go knock knocking on TROUBLE'S door? Why Why Why??? Do you find great pleasure in disturbing someone else's lives? Are you already bored of your own life that you need to give excitement to the other? I really sympathise with you. Well, it's your grave you're digging, not mine.

~~~***~~~

Enough about other people's lives, lets talk about mine :)

Today was really fun and all even tho all of us met late and started late!

We went karaoke-ing at Grandlink. Cheap! I know I'm such a "katak bawah tempurong". I just knew that this place is cheap. Have always been to KBox. Actually once only, LOL!! But it was DAMN ex and really burning a hole in ur purse! Aite, ex VDG peeps, lets go there again. NO NO. Lets FREQUENT there. *hehe* I miss singing and performing doing shows at ITE and roadshows :(

I miss our Mr Baron, Mr Ernest..that studio we always go to every Saturday..the very location that my met my better half :)

All's changed now. Some joined the real world of the music industry to realize their dream of being an artist.

Talk about realizing your dream - Dear said he's gonna materialise his childhood dream of being I pilot :( .... don't get the sad face wrong. I totally am behind him all the way. He wants to retake his O's, take his A's and Deg. I don't know how I'll be able to cope with his being away and frequent flying and all the endless posibilities (and dugaan). I'll be ESTATIC to know that he can achieve his dreams. I can't realize mine coz unfortunately I've grown in size over the years. Really hard to go back to my small size. *hehe* (i wanted to be a stewardess). But I'm not going for it even if I were given the chance. I just wanna go Dubai (or maybe work there) that's all. Not hard to ask for right :) If Dear was flying there, in the future, i'll just pack and tag along ;)

p.s: the more we talk abt [A] the more I just seem to hate [A]. [A]'s such a hypocrite. Now I know. and now I know why in the first place I wasn't even drawn to [A]. *in soft tone - crescendoes* what the...F**K! :)

No comments: