-= Feigning Innocence =-
[A], stop all the false pretenses. You're just lame and what a joke to take it personally. I should think you were the one who made up all the stories. Sorry, I just can't look at you again without thinking you're such a big hole (pain) in the a**...you get my drift..
Anyways, was kindda piss off today at work. After i finish work actually. I had MC for the last two days during Xmas. Mind you polyclinics doesn't open on PH. So I had to bear with the steep prices of private clinics which amounted to $75. Y the hell would I waste such $ on MC!? It just so happens it falls on Xmas day n Boxing Day. So what? I still paid for MC myself. The company doesn't cover (under probation) and I don't get paid either (unpaid leave). So I'm at the loosing end. You can monitor me or laugh at the passing remark for all I care, coz I'm the one that doesn't gain anything out of it. There! I said it..yes, I'm still not satisfied. But nevermind, they can monitor me all they want...
~~~**~~~
Gosh, in less that two weeks, I will be in THAILAND! Yahoo~ my first ever flight (Jetstar). My dear BF was kind enough to let me sit by the window *shudders* I have a phobic for airplane take off and landing - the pressure thingy. Scared that my eardrums will burst. SERIOUSLY! Don't laugh ok. Everyone has their fears. I'm so fuxcited (f**king excited)!! Hotel bookings done, plane booking confirmed, tours over at Krabi still pending but on the process. Wee~!!
The day before my departure, I might be working afternoon, and guess what? Flight is at 8am and we need to be there by 6 plus. GAH! I won't sleep :) I'm already stressing on how many clothes to bring, which travel bag i wanna use (whether I shud buy) and MONEY!! Need to bring the correct (and extra) cash coz our arrival and departure will be from Phuket as the flight is cheaper. So on our last day, flight will be at night wich is 10pm I think, and we would have ample time to go window shopping or maybe just shopping (!! hehehe) around Phuket town. Wee~! Killing two birds with 1 stone by covering Phuket and Koh Lanta to be specific :)
Aite people, need to sort my finances *winx* :D
No comments:
Post a Comment