Thursday, January 21, 2010



*=- He Ate My Heart -=*

Currently addicted to Lady Gaga's new album, The Fame Monster :)

It's been two weeks I've came home from Koh Lanta, Krabi. Holiday was so much fun! I miss that place. I love their culture. Now I understand why alot of poeple love that place. I didn't feel like I'm far away from home while I was there. Everyone is friendly, looking out for each other, halal food are at our disposal, their beaches are the most beautiful places to be at :)

I'm really impressed by the road users. They drive super fast BUT they look out for all road users and not even one accident that I saw during my 9hours roadtrip (going to Krabi and back to Phuket). That's skilled drivers for you. Not even with a proper system, our road users here can't even look out for other vehicles and drive safely. Some stupid road users at SG we have here.

Over at Koh Lanta, we went snorkelling (first time!), kayaking at the mangrove forest, elephant riding (bad experience) and makan-ing of course! We initially wanted to go Phuket and do some shopping but decided against it as the journey to Phuket airport already made us super van-lagged. hahaha!

Photos already updated on my FB account.

Just two weeks back from Thailand, BF and I are already planning for our next trip. This coming August we plan to go Phuket. Yeah, Patong Beach, Bangla Road, Phuket Town and the likes ;) Wanted to head back to Koh Lanta again but, he said lets try different place. We're planning to go Koh Phi Phi to go snorkelling, visit James Bond Island, go white water rafting and try on the quad bike for the jungle trekking. I'm sooo looking forward! It will be in conjuction with our 4 years anniversary too :) He already sorted out the prices for flight and accomodation. We're just waiting for pay day to make the bookings. Wuhoo~!

And I wanna make a special mention to my dear BF, Shahid for getting a new and definitely better job prospective at Drew and Napier. *alhamdulillah* This is just temporary as he wish to be a pilot as most of ya all know. It'll be office hours for him and shifts for me. Sigh. I want office hours too but I hate office work and morning shifts. But I want weekends off! Hehe. I'm just telling, not complaining coz I love my job seriously and I love my workplace :) Maybe after marriage then I'll look for office job.

There's the benefit of working in a hotel - discounts :) Their ballrooms especially coz him and I want to do a hotel reception. Easier and cost saving. I'm looking forward to that day. Ayid already plan that maybe end of this year we'll get engaged but I suggest to him not to coz its better if we save more for our wedding straight ;) Maybe we'll tie the knot earlier, I don't know. I'm praying to Allah that all goes well.

Our conversation yesterday about his past was casual. It's good that I know what he did coz we already agreed to be honest to each other and have that deepest understanding and trust. But sometimes I always end up using his past against him which we both hate coz we don't like to be reminded. Me especially. In any cicumstances, I know he's faithful to me only.

I'm sorry you had to go thru a recouperation period on your own Dee. If only you had told me about it in a serious manner at that time, you wouldn't have to face it alone. But I'm glad it all worked out. Your prayers were answered. So were mine. We met each other :) I'm thankful to Allah for that. I love you deep deep Dee!! MUAX!

xoxox

No comments: