Thursday, January 28, 2010


@>~My X'Mas Wish List Came a Lil too Late, or Perhaps, A Lil TOO SOON ;)~<@


I NEED...


iPod Touch
I want to buy this!! Been wanting to for so long, maybe I will make it come true by next pay perhaps? I want my name to be engraved at the back too~!

Samsung ST550 Dual LCD screen

When no one else won't take the picture for us or we're just to shy to ask for help *hehe*


M.A.C Powerpoint Eye Pencil

For that lower line of my eyes. An alternative to my now Mecca stick khol eyeliner (that always smudge btw)

M.A.C Liquid Eyeliner

I've always used Maybeline and Avon. Lets try another brand shall we? Bottomline, as long as its liquid ;)



M.A.C Eyeshadow
Need to get some Earth tone colours - for my job ;)

M.A.C Lipstick

It has to be red in colour. Actually, I don't mind other brands ;)

M.A.C Primer

I might buy this.

I'll be a good girl, hoping someone *hint hint* might buy the first two items on my list for me soon ;)


No comments: