Thursday, January 7, 2010

*-= Kiss of Take Care =-*

Hakz, that's what my mum gave me. A kiss for me before I take off fo Phuket/Krabi. Yups! I'll be flying off at 8.35am sharp Friday morning. So by the time ya all read this, I'm already there or maybe if you're not keeping track with my blog, i'll already be back in SGP! *haha* And soon, before you know it, you'll see pics up on my facebook a/c! That is if you have my FC a/c *haha*

I'm sooo freaking excited. I've waited 10 years for this! *LOL* I'm soo nervous about my first flight. And so is dear BF. I'm sure he feels the nerves too. He says soo much things about plane crashes, air bubbles, watnots...I think deep inside he's a scaredy cat too!

Meeting BF in bus 27. Hafta take early bus at 6.30am coz the rest of the guys wanna have some breakfast. Once we touched down at Phuket, we'll be off in a van to Krabi, Koh Lanta which will take approximately 4 freaking hours!! I'm sure gonna sleep...after im done taking gazillion photos! *hahah*

Aite, need some rest now. I worked morning shift today soooo, i'm kinda VERY sleepy. Need to wake up in the EARLY MORNING again tommorow but I ain't complaining ;)

Take care people. Don't expect anything from me coz I'm not going shopping. Not even for myself. So yah... BYE SGP!! :)




No comments: