*Croak Croak*
That is an actual sound of a frog. Which how I'm sounding right now. I can sing a Newboyz song and ace it ok! haha. That's how nasal I am. It has been two days mc.It was worst on my first day when I went to work. The guests were squinting and trying very VERY hard to understand me and I was trying my VERY best to speak NORMALLY. It was damn hard. Lucky no fever. Fever was on Tuesday and it lasted 1 whole day, thankfully. And unfortunately my mum threw all my medicine. sigh.
But, all's well now. Tommorow I can go back to work as per normal - with my nasal voice :)
Anyway, next week 020810, will be the start of my holiday to Genting for 4d3n :)) In conjuction with our 4 years anniversary. Mcm da kahwin *haha* He happen to have a week's leave and i take my 1 week leave too. Just for the fun of it ;p Gonna enjoy ourselves together and find our engagement stuffs, if there is any. I already bought some of his items. Dunno if I shud get more coz we're suppose to be on a budget! hahkz :)
I can't wait for it... 030806 :)
Love you always,
aimi
No comments:
Post a Comment