Thursday, August 12, 2010

That's Alright becoz I like The Way It Hurts

Back again peeps! :) Went to Genting Highlands last week. I had a week of annual leave. And believe it or not, I have another week left :) Gerek pe. I will claim it in time to come..very soon actually ;p

I had alotta fun there! 4d3n to be exact. We booked thru 5 Star Tours. I've uploaded the album on Facebook. That is if you have added me on Facebook. Heh. These are some previews...


Are we in London?? Heh, mimpi lah!
We took this Space Shoot. The view atop was breathtaking!

Our hotel covered in clouds...coolness; literally! :)

Both of us didn't wanna go home becoz we were enjoying ourselves and our holiday. Was so lazy to go back to work the following week which was last Monday. Hakz! The day before Boyfriend, Aifa, Hussein, Amsyar and I went karaokeing at Grandlink. And I couldn't wake up for the morning shift! My work starts at 7 and I woke up 5 mins to 7 becoz the phone decided to switch off in the middle of the night becoz of low batt!! Lucky my colleagues were all understanding and luckily on a PH morning, there's no extra charge for taxi. Hah! Bf worked morning shift too and both of us were dead tired at the end of the day coz after work both of us met up with Hussein to watch the live telecast and fireworks for NDP 2010 at the SG Flyer! This year was boring sad to say.

Anyway today is the 2nd day of Ramadhan year 1431. Hopefully this year will be a more meaningful year before this. I won't be buying any costume as I've already bought my engagement suit! Wee hoo~! Sis also bought similar costume in a different colour. Of coz mine has to be white ;) I can't wait for October!

Next, Bf and I are planning our next holiday. Where to next? Bali? or Phuket? Heh. We're always going on holidays. Both of us have found a travel companion in each other. I love travelling, what more with the person who enjoys the same passion. InsyaALLAH it will continue even after we have kids of our own :)

For now, lets focus first on our 'ibadah' in this holy month. I'm starting my prayers again after neglecting for so long. But God was always not forgotten. Hopefully, with God's will it will continue even after this month has passed. Wudhuk is our natural beauty ailment :) And I hope to fully complete my fast but that will be impossible when my period comes BUT i will still fast as normal. The 'ganjaran' is the same as a normal person's fasting. Oh yes, this year I wanna try to pay my Zakat myself at the mosques. But they say you can do online, at AXS/SAM, and thru hotline. I see when the time comes. This year I'll probably pay on behalf of my family too. If they have done it before I do then that's fine. I will still pay for them, insyaAllah, and I'll have to wait for my pay day tho. Heh.

Hopefully this year raya I can get an off day. Coz I'll only be going out Raya-ing on the first day. The rest of the days are waiting for pple to come to my house and also to friend's house and not to forget our beloved teacher Mr Baron.

Aite, enuff rambling. I need to iron my clothes now. And waiting for Bf to reach home (SG). I have a break fast date tommorow with him. And Sunday with the peeps and him, maybe I'll suggest JB but we'll see. Morning shift the rest of the week for me. It's good coz I can have my sahur b4 work but I'll miss Subuh :( Haiz...need to do something about it. Okok, I'm almost done...heh...nitez people :) Happy Fasting and Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa!

No comments: