Yeah Baby Tonight The DJ Got Us FallinG In LoVe Again ~
*happy mode* I'm happy coz earlier today I got to meet my boyfriend after few days of no dating and work work work... *sigh* Which is actually a good thing; we save money, for our future that is ;)
We decided to watch Despicable Me. Soooo good! I love animation and a good heartwarming funny like hell movie!! Loved it but should have watched it in 3D tho. Wanted to use the GV Birthday voucher but the movie wasn't applicable. (-_-)'' But we still watched it regardless and it was well worth every penny. Thanks to my handsome man, Shahid :) Went to Marina Square where we got a jackpot card to redeem vouchers or something. And guess what we got? 25% off SG Flyer :)) Had to use it before end of August. Talking about August, that brings me to another thing that I need to mention...
On the THIRD of August marks our FOUR years of courtship. Wuhooo~! And I will still keep counting tho its pointless coz it will be FOREVER :) The first week of Aug is his leave so I'm taking off too. I have 13 days of annual leave not used yet. HAHA. What a good employee I am! On the day itself we'll be heading over to Jurong Bird Park, the most anticipated place for us as we've never been there despite covering all of SG's attractions. lol! On the 4th I 've asked the peeps about holidaying together at MYS. We'll be departing for Genting for 3d2n, WUHOO~!! Eating, shopping for October stuffs, going to their theme parks...I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! :))
Sidetracking, this coming Friday is my first round of Receptionist Of the Year contest @ Royal Plaza on Scotts. *nervous!!* Nora, previous year ROTY participant will tag along to prepare and actually soothe me for the best thing to happen to me. Well, I need to prepare by Thursday if not, bye bye Auckland in January :( Wish me all the best people!!
Love Love,
Aimi
No comments:
Post a Comment