*-= bEsT oF yOu - FoO fIgHtErS =-*
Hey Peeps! As'kum.. I'm back! Keke. Today really had been a crazy, very crazy day! Haha. Jun really was a joke man. She was the butt of the joke. Entah knape nari satu macam kegilaannye dier. Haha. Ate chix chop. Yesterday I paid my debt. Bayar balik puasa la dok! keke. Hmm. These few days alot of homework and practise to do coz exam is like 2 weeks away!! Hmm. Quite confident abt it. Haha, but not doing anything abt it, i mean for BFD test. Hey peeps! Don't forget 2mrw new season of Amazing Race family edition! MUST WATCH!! There's also some new movies in te cinemas. Wanna catch Corpse Bride soon and Night Watch and Brothers Grimm. Maybe on mua b'dae wtch movie with...*ehem2*... Last few days I had a debate with Muz. Yah I still like him and the thing is I am so upset abt the whole idea! Why must I feel that way?? The feelings were previously too strong. Tho I had got rid most of the feelings, there're still some belen2 feelings left. Argh! But.... I'm getting to noe one of Liza's fren. I find his name really intresting. Keke. Guess he got mixed blood. Kinda cute. *no shy ar* Well, I love making friends. I believe that, klu ada jodoh, adalah. Klu tak, lets leave it all up to God. Ther's always someone for everyone. Anw, I wanna comment on Hanim's entry. Not to say I'm offended by it. Tho u wanna diss me all u want its none of my biz. But remember one thing, I never did ask u to break up with Ilmy. I was e one who consoled u to "patch up" with him when u "broke up" with him. Hey u tink I'm a relationship breaker or wat?! I've asked most people and they always say kinship and friendship b4 relationship. I'v stated clearly b4. Unless u'r married then its ur biz to put him even b4 ur Mother. Ur so called best friend doesn't know you inside out and long enough to tolerate ur nonsense thats y she's ter 4 u. Btw. Liza is irritated with you who kept bugging her about ur never ending request for the photos. She already told u tat her computer is outta service and her internet has been cancelled. Haizz. Jgn bual bubble ar. There's alot abt u if I can list out. But becoz I still treat u as my fren and this is how u repay us. Sorry for the misunderstandings all these years. I've never confronted u. This is the only way. Lastly, asal kau bahagia dgn Ilmy sudah. That's abt all. Take care peeps!
~LoVe Ya All~
No comments:
Post a Comment