*-=MoSt gIrLs - PiNk=-*
Hey guys! Hmm...my close frens have been commenting on this blog. One says it has room for improvement the other says its terrific and should stay the way it is. To me...Its the best! The skin has alot of meaning to me. *haha* Anw, I wanna say something abt my previous entry. To those who were offended by it I'm very sorry. This is just my way of expressing my feelings. No hard feelings. Alrty..now in at Bedok CC..Chatting and updating my blog. Earlier on I went to Tampines grab something to eat and took neoprint with my SiS. I feel comfortable with her. She the best person to ask out with. *haha* Asked Fir but he had to study. Asked my best friends all gone where..haha.Wanted to do my homework but no mood ryt now! Hv to get home early. Haizz.. Last friday was e last episode of Smallville. I feel so lost without it! Damn! When is the 4th season gonna start?! Well, there's still my other favorite prog like OC, One Tree Hill, Lost, Trading Spouses and especially my 7pm and 9pm Chinese drama! Yohoo! =p Haiz...chatting2 jek...da time nak kene log out...haha. Ok lah. Until here my entry for today. Take Care peeps!
~LoVe Ya~
No comments:
Post a Comment