Tuesday, September 13, 2005

*-=IrIsH - gOo GoO dOlLs=-*

Heloo Peeps... As'kum.. As usual I'm at school right now. Exactly wher? At Multimedia Rm. *haha* Skipped BFD. It's gonna b a boring lesson anw and I didn't bring my book. Earlier on on AFD, some of the groups had their presentation. Boredz! Then I showed some of them the webbie to my Scary Stuff and they were so intrested it gathered up alot of noise. Ms Choo was irritated and she blocked our internet access. *W! (FYI its "watever")* Reached school ard 1.10pm. Went to school with Yazzid. Aleh2 nak g skola dgn aku. *haha* Kecian story dier. keke. Anw, today nothing much to do, jus continue to do our group's project. Wat luck! Previous diskette stuck in the PC until tomorrow then can retrive. Wa liao! We had to do everything again.

I'v known my friends for almost 4 months now. It's been an experince with them. Even tho we just knew each other but we're very open pple. Our personalities are not hidden from each other. Lemme review aite. *haha* Get ready guys for what I'm abt to say. Jgn kecil hati yer.

Huda: First impression she's a fierce person. She had that face wich says, "im arrogant", "im not intrested". *hahaha* I had to approach her. (I tell u e 1st day I was talking to practically every1!) After getting to know her, she's a music freak like me! Keke. Clever in Accountings. Very helpful coz she always help me in my AFD. She's the joker in our group. Loves to make jokes and make us laugh with her non stop sarcasm. *hehe* Straightforward and very optimistic. She's the youngest in our group tho. *hehe* It's not a bad thing Huda ;)

Eera: *haha* Wanita ni! Lg first impression kene Minah seh. No offence sis. But I didnt tot of that when I approached her. Very friendly. I tot she was the wild sort but nope. That's y I always keep in mind not to judge a book by its cover. Dier ni suka minum air milo and choco smarties. Klu g co-op, those are the must items. *haha* Badan dier org boleh katakan mampat ar. *haha* To me, its normal jer. Klu g cafe mkn mesti bli nasi mcm ne tak mampat. *haha* She's the crazy sort ar. Loves to laugh and i can learn alot abt her lah abt stuffs that I don't know. kwang3!

Alvin: He's the only chinese guy in our group. Very talkative. Alot to say about everything! *haha* Even tho there's a race diff, that's no barrier lah. Yes! Very emotional ar at times. Cannot listen to sentimental songs ar later his face will show everything! He's a good friend. Will b there for a friend. (Don 't emo la Alvin. Ther's always a fish for everyone. Its the patience of the person that counts)

Jun: I got not alot to say about her coz she's always with the chinese girls group but can be considered close to us too (tebalik ehk?!). Her english very the speaking. *haha* She loves to repeat the first few words of her sentence. That's weird and funny :D This gerl also loves to laugh. Non stop pula tu.

To Huda, Eera, Alvin and Jun...U guys are te closest to me right now. Thanks for this friendship man! Lets survive this ITE life! Kwang3.

~PeAcE oUt..LoVe Ya..n TkCr!~

No comments: