Thursday, May 4, 2006


*-= BiArLaH rAhSiA - SiTi nUrHaLiZa =-*

As'kum!! Peace be upon all of ya here~! It's been quite awhile since I wrote in ain't it?! *haha* Well, I'm glad to be back!!

I've just finished my one month holiday. Most of the days are just sitting at home and doing household chores. And of coz my daily prayers... Once every week I would go out with my friends. There were no vocals for a few weeks, so Nurul and I hang out at town and watched gigs. Way cool~! Support local Arts all the way!

Didnt get to spend the time with my beloved BF!! Argh... She's always busy or I can't make it, when we wanna hang out together. Yeah, with that someone also. That someone was always busy with something *haha* I'M USED TO IT ALREADY!! *miss ya...*

Oh... *haha* As I stayed at home, I made full use of my time by practicing my vocal song. I didn't wanna sing Because Of You anymore. So I changed it to Siti's Percayalah. Try singing malay song pula lah. Talk about vocal. Whatta heck... Every week there's always something that people like to tease me about! Mcm2 ah korg!! First2 pasal lagu Because Of You, lpas tu pasal dagu, lpas tu drama queen. Lpas ni apa pula?? *haha* Ok ok... Back to today's entry...

Yesterday was the start of a new year... I mean, for my batch, we're now in our 2nd year while the new batch is just starring to know each other!! It's still fresh in my mind the first time I entered ITE life! It was really fun getting to know new friends and adapting to a new environment. In September was my very first performance here. *haha* All thanks to Yazzid and Amsyar for making it possible. Remember My Immortal guys??? *haha* Yupz... I sang that song with Yazzid on the keyboards and Ams on the percussion. Problems too started to rise along the way. Haizz.... Missed my old classmates despite the many conflicts. Well, what's done cannot be undone tho. So... Let's move on in life guys!!!

Oh yeah, as we're all located to different class, we have to get along with our new classmates all over again. As for my class, I didn't expect a bunch of minahs. But then again, I don't wanna judge too fast coz it's just beginning of a new year. Then some of the QC students are also in my class. Goodness gracious! They're the noisy bunch which I didn’t fancy much! What luck... *haha* Didn't mind anyways. But the good thing was, from the particular class QC, there's this one Chinese guy who I love to look at bcoz of his cute face, and guess what, he's in my class!! *haha* And what more! Mr Quah as our class advisor and subject teacher sucked BIG time! Haizz... Gotta bear with it. It's me, Eera, Amy, Yazzid and Wani trying to survive together now! *haha*

Regarding my GPA, I got 2.4... Shitty man… That too I didn't take one of the subjects that time. But I'm not bothered anyways. InsyaAllah I'll do better this year. If not, there are other dreams for me to pursue and concentrate more on. Yes, alotta dreamz that are alien from whatever I'm studying now. *haha* You know, I know, we all know. Just wait and see... And for all of ya who've seen me, I look different huh?? *haha* It’s been centuries since I did what I did...!! For those who haven't seen it, you'll be shocked. *hehe*

By the way, news flash!! This Saturday and Sunday I've been informed that there's an ITE Roadshow at Plaza Singapura. Two of my vocal peeps will be performing. So you guys just drop by and watch ya if you're around town area. It's on from noon till evening. I'll be there both of the days to support my peeps.

My thought of the day *::*
Let your LUST just be a FEELING that will slowly disappear and not a TEMPTATION that you wanna achieve...

>>MiSSiNg Mi<<
~pEaCe OuT~

No comments: