Let me teach you the lesson of your life...
God taught us that we should not expose our evil deeds. But with the internet, can we not expose ourselves to the world? We rant and whine and shared and make jealous or boast about daily routines, outings, etc2 to the world.
Maybe some of us are just so into it that we forgot that the whole world reads them! Now with the Facebook and Twitter as platforms for us to update about our daily lives, their current and future going ons practically everyone knows you (or your dirty little secret)..
I understand the need to tell people about your most joyous celebrations, gatherings, happenings and whatnots but please do them smartly. Please censor whatever that you type.
Talk about censorship, I wanna refer back to the sex scandals that has been the talk of the town. Why so shocked about what she did? Just becoz she's a celebrity and you're not? It doesn't matter. The point is: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE VEDIOTAPING YOUR SEX RAUCH?! Don't you find it stupidly stupid to be filming yourselves. Personally I felt that you loose all the steam and focus. THINK. Why should you even film it? For future references or something? Aren't you scared that if you break up or fall out with the other person, he might sabotage you?! If you do want to, please buy a vedio cam and make your own PROPER sex tape. That is the trend with all the Malay teen community last time. Now? I dunno and I swear I don't want to know. I'm sooo bloody thankful that I'm naive. Let me BE NAIVE. The other stupid thing is, why must you let a man vedio? And let him keep it?! Even FOOLISH. Male - they can be the worst beast on Earth! I pity her Mother, she'll faint knowing her daughter got really famous all for the wrong reasons and not becoz she was an actress.
The other things is bout SEX. I'm pissed with some people. Not naming them coz I don't wanna point fingers. Let me just post this for a general read.
God taught me, Parents also remind me, when you make mistakes or commit sin and no one knows it but yourself and God, please keep them to yourself. Like the saying goes, "kerana mulut, badan binasa" I'm talking about your misdemeanour, your promiscuous behaviour, your evil deeds, your maksiat lah pendek kata. Jangan fikir air tenang tiada buaya. Orang yang muka nampak baik, yang tak sampai hati nak pijak semut, HAH, tu lah orang2 yang kadang paling nakal dan paling patot kita jaga2. Kadang2 orang ni muka dia handsome, tapi gay. Muka lawa, tapi lesbian. Muka sweet tapi padahal dah mak orang atau kasar cakap dah kene main ngn papa dia yang jahat tu. Muka baik tapi pernah amik drug. Muka garang/jahat tapi warak. Macam2 lagi ah. Appearances don't matter anymore. Their character does! What they do is what that matters! Or shall I say, what we see with our own two eyes is what that matters!
Tolong lah jangan bilang orang pasal maksiat kau da buat. Kau nak main dengan pompan mane2 ke, time dia uzur ke, tengah mengandung ke, tengah nazak ke, dah mampos ke..AKU TAK NAK TAU. Perangai setan. Tolong lah jangan sama kan aku dengan orang macam kau atau pon pompan2 bodoh yang bersepah pat luar tu. Aku tak bodoh macam orang2 macam kau nak bilang2 orang ape dosa aku dah buat atau belom buat. Please lah, jijik aku dengar. Semua dosa dan ibadah aku buat biarlah hanya Allah sahaja yang tau. u said "muka decent tah2 dah kene pangken" Kau pikir aku pompan takda maruah kape?! I'm a lady, please treat me and speak to me with respect. I just know you ok. Even tho I just know you I already know your character and your misdeeds. What a bad first impression. Don't think I smile, or smirk, or listen, or laugh, or acknowledge what you say, means I'm ok. It blardy means you're a FUCKING asshole that i'm forced to listen to and i'm forced to ignore you sometimes. You blardy hell stay away from me. Stop disrespecting me and bringing me down to your level. You disgust me!
And I'm very angry with people who tell other people (or the whole world) about what they did with their partners. I'm not a very pious person but I stand my grounds and draw my line at telling people about my personal life, my intimate details and all those nitty gritty stuffs. I am a firm believer of this thing called concealing your misbehaviour from the world. Macam orang kata, keabaiban yang kau lakukan, besar ke kecil ke, jangan heboh2 kan. Biar Allah sahaja tahu kerana Dia telah pon tutop keabiban kamu. Jangan lah jadi bodoh dan mengheboh kan dosa kamu pada orang lain. There's a sunnah for this but I forgot. (I've actually learnt my lesson in telling my secret with a girl best friend at that time. SHE broke my trust and her promise by telling my other friends about it. But I forgave her coz watever she did, she's still my friend. I don't share secrets anymore ESP with girls ever again. They will never shut their big ass trap!!)
Why let other people know? Aren't you ashamed of what you did? So proud of your stupid misdemeanour? Feel good that people know who've fucked or had been fucking around before marriage? Where's your honour?
Where's your religion most importantly?!
Ya Allah, ampunkan lah dosa ku. Jangan lah sampai aku digolongkan dengan manusia2 yang kamu rejam.
I'm being naggy and poeple will say, "pompan ni macam betol je, tah2 dia pon sama". Wallahualam. I won't tell you, let God only know. I don't need to bring myself down to lowlifes like you people who don't have any respect for yourselves let alone other people. Don't be stupid, BLOG, FACEBOOK, TWITTER SAFELY. The whole world is at your doorstep. I know I have done my fair share of sins and misdeeds but you don't need to be KPO and I don't need to shame myself further.
Man is neither angel nor brute, and the misfortune is he would act the angel acts the brute - Pascal
No comments:
Post a Comment