Saturday, February 20, 2010



I know I'm such a confused kid :(

Skejap in a relationship, lepas tu single lepas tu ina relationship status alik. Honestly? I don't intend to change my stats but becoz I was soo angry I decided I actually WANTED to be single but seriously? After 4 years to be single? I'M MAD! I've grown to be like him, to be a part of him, to be dependable on him and have someone by my side all the while of our nearly 5 years courtship (since 2005!).

I know all our close friends and those around me who has my facebook will think that I'm the one at fault, acting all emotional, worked up, confused kid bla bla bla. Do you think I care? Not at all! Its my profile for goodness sake, I choose what I want it to appear. The moment my status are set on single, strangers come up and ask out of thin air whether I'm free. I'M NOT! Even when I want to be single or all alone, deep down, he's all that I need. Not want, but NEED.

People won't understand and really it's their problem and actually none of their concern. No matter what I won't tell them why we quarrel. Let them think I'm the bad person in this battle (which actually i was, but that's besides the point!), I don't care less what people think. I know, we'll patch things up sooner or later. Him and I both know. Like you never do or say stuffs irrationally!

On to a better note, can't wait to meet Love on Saturday for our one on one date. Been hanging with friends alot lately, I didn't even get to have my time with him alone :( sad right. Hakz! Gonna plan our morning till evening itinerary. Body works, maybe Bird park, and RWS, movie at Vivo or maybe ride the SG Flyer. Wee~! So many places to go! ouh ouh ouh, we need to go shopping too! I need to get my new HP!! :)) sO FUXITED! :)

ps: Company is having Dinner & Dance this coming Monday? Should I go? It's retro night. Can I come as Britney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time??!! To me, THAT'S RETRO. Hahaha!

Anw, I love you Love :)


No comments: