Wednesday, February 17, 2010


iPhone 3GS
summary: this phone has all the things that a smartphone needs BUT its downside; the LOUSY camera. no flash, 3MP. its applications are the BOMB! :)


Nokia X6
summary: it has all the things i NEED! music phone, 5MP, Carl Zeiss optic w/ flash BUT applications are so-so. im a hardcore Nokia fan, trust me :)

conclusions? i think i already made up my mind. applications are of none importance. music is the MOST important and camera coz i cant afford a digicam at the moment. i don't need applications that much. i can always buy an iPod Touch much later. i made up my mind people :) once a nokia, always a NOKIA :)

Anyways people (who cares!), 8 more months exactly to the fateful day :) I'm soo excited! Lol. I hope we have enough to make it happen. He suggested the date so let's pray everything goes well aite :) I already have the things in mind on what I wanna exchange with him and how it will be like *hehe* But before the mildly big day, comes another excitement first! PHUKET! With the peeps :)) i really am looking forward to holidaying with Shahid, Dila, Hussien and hopefully Ams will follow. He might start school but we can always push forward the date for you my deaqr fren. Anything just so we can go holiday together. Save up peeps! Im OK with 5 PEOPLE IN A ROOM! *hehe* can't freaking wait :D


No comments: