"kalau lelaki lain, da lama kena tinggalkan"
Its really true what he says. Like my previous ex, he did exactly that - he left me. But I'm really thankful that ex left me coz I wouldn't have met my current beau :)
He really is not like other man that I heard from my gal friends. Their boyfriends really don't care at one point in the relationship and they have EGOS. Real man egos.
And it's different with HIM. He's totally any girl dream guy. The downside, he's not romantic. He's not seriously but when he do random surprises, he'll surprise you upside down that your heart just melt to the floor.
His tears aren't crocodile tears. Its hard to break a man and when he does, he really loves you. It really breaks me inside, i can really be stone hearted but i just can't bear to see him cry. I read alot of horoscopes abt matches between Libran and Cancerian. We're not destined for each other. But who believe all those crap? We're muslims and God definitely have someone for everyone regardless of their horoscopes and whatnots. Its how you build it, how you maintained it, how you treasure it and how you want the relationship to be. It's all you and your other half. Not about becoz you have differences. Diffenrences are meant to be compromised and worked out. Love is about compromise too not just trust and honesty.
For us, we're two separate character. I'm hot headed, he's patient. I'm romantic, he isn't. I'm paranoid, he's a realist. All these are good coz he's a gentleman that gives in, which always make me cool down after our big tiff. I love random messages of love and he tries his best to make surprises. I get worked up easily and he always brings me back down to Earth. It's like he's my other hand for me to clap.
I hear my friends complain abt things that their boyfriend does. And here I am finding fault in him and always using his past against him. See! Paranoia! When I think back about it, I'm thankful he's not like their boyfriends. I really need to remind myself everytime we quarrel.
I love you Dee. Always and forever. You will always be treasured and you will always be that someone I want to be with all my life. No one and I repeat NO ONE is/was/were like you are how you meant to me right now and for life. I'm looking forward to our big day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment