Friday, February 3, 2006
*-= BeEp - PussyCat Dolls feat Will.I.Am =-*
Assalammualaikum to all Muslims. Hey peeps, enjoyed the long weekend. Wow~! I did. Everyday I had something to do and somewhere to go. *haha*
Saturday: I went out with my vocal peeps. There was Hussien, Aifa, Shahid, Su and Aidil. Hmm. Satu2 ajak kluar macam kene paksa seh! Sorry guys that I 'drag' you to come along. Felt bad actually. All was planned but then! Most of the freaking shops were closed and there was no digicam. Coz if there was, I was gonna upload them on my Fotopages. Ape nak buat, hajat tak kesampaian. Still hope was not lost coz Aidil's handphone has an integrated camera on his mobile. They all took lotsa crazy wacky pics *haha*
But anwz, I had a great time with them *smiles*. To the two cheeky guys and including a girl, 3 of you deserved the silent treatment! *haha* Kacau Mi lagi ar, tengok Mi bual dengan korg ke tak. Ambik ah! LOL. To all of them: Thanks for spending the day with me even tho Yana went to Indo and Saadah was sick, you guys came despite my endless bugging that was irritating and the day which was not well planned. To Aidil: My anger or merajok will never last for long. Dalam hati mcm nak terbelahak jer ketawe tapi have to maintain so that I'm not taken advantage of *haha* To Hussien: You just don't keep quite around them. Try to blend in, if not tell the guys straight to their faces. I'm sure they will understand.
Sunday: My close relatives came as if they are the ones celebrating CNY *haha* While waiting for them to come, Mama and I had some karaoke session. Pengubat rindu lah konon hari sebelumnya tak ada vocal class *haha*
The house is in havoc man when my cousins meet my bro *haha* It's a bore being the eldest amongst the siblings and cousins. The one who is close to my age that I can relate to is my sis. The rest are just primary and kindergarten kids! But it's ok, I love kids anyways *haha*
Later at night we were treated with some nice movies on t.v. There was a t.v premier of Paheli (The Riddle) on Central and Anna and The King on 5. Anna and the King I watched already. I love the OST How Can I Not Love You by Joy Enriques. I'm trying to find that -1 song so that I can use for vocal class. Haish. Wonder if Jonet has started finding songs that I asked her to burn.
The movie Paheli starring Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukherji, Juhi Chawla and Sunil Shetty. I'm quite a Hindi buff. *haha* At first I couldn’t understand the story line bcoz I didn't watch from the beginning. But caught up in the later part. There was one part of the movie which I saw during the advertisement that Shah Rukh says he's an imposter husband. Somehow!! I seem to understand what he said (I was in my room btw) so I rushed out to watch and asked Mama "this is the scene where he said imposter husband right?" She replied back puzzled how I knew. I say lah from the ad I saw. I was also puzzled how somehow I could understand what he said in Hindi without watching the actual scene!! *haha* Strange but true. Mama all the while watch the movie didn't know about the small details of the story while me who watch it latter knows about the story. *haha* But the ending was really a RIDDLE *haha* Those of you who watched it knows what I mean.
Monday: My BF asked me along to hang out with her friends. I knew them quite well already so I don't mind lah. There was Farah, Mai (met her for the 1st time), Anuar and Izzat. Did I tell you guys this particular Anuar is the one who won the Creative Youth Xchange? Well, now ya all know. He's very famous lah with his designs. Talented =) Watch it every Monday on Central at 9.30pm.
We went to the history and arts museum. Arts museum not really gone in coz we had to pay $3. Actually we all don't mind lah coz it's cheap but bcoz we were short of cash and really hungry which made us turn back. We just sat outside where there was a fountain and the blocks sign 'I WAS HERE' like the one at the Esplanade.
You know as it was CNY, most of the shops were closed but fortunately for us after the grueling walk from Clark Quay to City Hall, we found Magic Wok at the corner. It was not a long journey but the growling stomachs all of us had was making it a long one *haha* Later on we met up with Farhan and walked to the Esplanade. He was looking good as always. I kept thinking of wanting to talk to him cuz I’ve NEVER talked to him face-to-face coz we were afraid Anuar and Izzat will tease us non stop. When it comes to teasing others, the two of them are the experts! Had to beware *haha*
Liza and I made a move first coz it was getting boring and Liza was tired as she wanted to prepare for rock climbing the next day. Best sehz!! I love these outdoor stuffs. Only got a chance when going campings only. Haish. But moving from there early also I missed watching t.v premier of The Medallion. *sigh*
Later at night Farhan and I had a little chat via sms. Argh...!! Dilemma!!
Tuesday: Mama woke me up in the morning to get ready to go to the beach at East Coast. Ibu, sis and Khai was already there as their homes are nearer. If mum hadn't moved from our HDB flat at Eunos, I think we could have gone there earlier too.
Short while after we came, I got changed and head for the beach. Wow~! I missed swimming man!! It's been a long time since I've gone to the beach. It's my favourite place ya know. *haha* It was scorching hot actually but the weather was changing now and then. Khai was already swimming when I came. Mizi also loved the beach. The two cousins enjoyed the sea till late afternoon! Both of them changed colour skin!! *haha* Sis and I didn't swim for long coz we had bites now and then. It was painful and itchy. Ibu said maybe it might be the jellyfish. And I was just starting to enjoy the sea!! *sigh*
Sat there by the beach to enjoy the sunset and talked about family stuffs. By 7+ we moved from there and head home. I was a nice day and I'll definitely come back. *smiles*
Oh yeah~ 31 January also marks the 1st day of a new year in the Islamic calendar. Tahun baru azam baru. InsyaAllah akan ku berhijrah dari yang buruk kepada yg baik. *haha* After the Chinese new year, the Muslims also had our new year. Cool~!
Yesterday: The usual. School. I became Miss Independent. Well I have always been right!? *haha* All day with Eera. Siaow2 lah that girl! Like me =p
Today: The usual lessons. In the morning had IAC then had BCM and then lunch and now in MLC waiting for next lesson, PTX. All of us was not eating in peace when the fire alarm rang like crazy!! It was so loud and continuous. Was quite havoc just now. Whatta freak with the alarm going off when there is no fire. Must be some itchy hand!! Haizz... Go home and do usual stuffs. Boredz! Dunnoe whether tomorrow that guy really meant to go out with me. Just waiting for his msg. If he doesn't, I really dunnoe what to say. Well, I'm outta here!
~to ERR is HUMAN, to FORGIVE is DIVINE~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment