Tuesday, February 21, 2006


*-= ReMeMbEr ThE nAmE - fOrT MiNoR =-*

As'kum... Wow... Hey peeps! Its been awhile since I wrote in. First thing first. Haizz... Gonna miss Alvin a lot man. He's been the best of friends with me and Eera all through out our ITE life. And best still, it's just 7 months of friendship! He's been the one who would have a topic to say to us so as not to keep the boredom. The talkative guy. Really Alvin, we can't imagine going thru ITE life without you. Oops... I forgot to tell. Alvin is gonna leave us for Poly this April. He passed his Maths which he had retook. I wished I had done the same. This ITE life sucks man bcoz of some personal reasons.

And there's two incident that I wanna share with you peeps. The first one happened while I was going home after school. I was about to reach my block when a Bangladesh approached me. Ok this is gonna be really funny.

Bang L.A: "Do you know where’s block 966 Hougang Ave 9"
Me: "I think you have to go round to the back coz this is St 91"
Bang L.A: "Oh really, coz I saw you from far you crossed the streets"
I thought in my mind "Did he just follow me or what??"
Bang L.A: "So can I get to know you. How about you give me your number?"
Me: "How about YOU give me your number. I'll contact you if I'm free"
I typed the number on my hp and straightaway deleted it.
Bang L.A: *Held out his hand to shake mine* "Hi, my name is Roger. What's yours?"
Me: "It's ok. No need to shake hands. Urm, my name is Siti. I have to go. Bye"
I walk off but being very cautious so that he's not following me home!! Ah!! How scary!! *hahaha* I told my BF and she just laughs her head off. That's what Eera did too. She teased me all the way. Bad siah you people. *LOL*

The second incident was much more a frustrating one even tho I injured my leg! It was supposed to be an embarrassing moment but turned to a different situation. Ok, this was what happened.

I was on my way for vocal class. Rushed as usual coz I was late. I already tap my ez-link and was on the way to go down the flight of stairs. Unlucky me, I was wearing high heeled shoe *ok I know it was my fault to wear that shoe!* Just two steps and I already was tumbling down the stairs! There was this girl beside me and I somehow clinked on to her. She acted as if nothing happened. I stood up with my sprained ankle I tried to continue down the stairs. I chased the girl to sincerely apologize but instead of saying 'it was ok' she rolled her eyes at me! Damn you! I apologize and that's what you gave me! My God! Really felt like slapping her face man... Dah tak glamour jatuh pat tangga, ni budak mcm sial pula! Bertuah betol. Nasib baik mak dia pat depan. Klu tidak, aniaya! Frustrating siah!! I told Hussien which we met a short while after. I asked if he saw me fall. *haha* Luckily he didn't. He told Aidil. When I first saw him dat day, I was thinking 'siak ar, handsome siah ni mamat mcm Aaron Aziz' Cuz he jelled up his hair like Aaron. Skali Aidil. *haha* Then Su came. We all rode the same train unknowingly.

Anyways, it was the first lesson for Amsyar and Azhar in vocal class. Datang lambat mcm star karat! *hahaha* Told you already Amsyar, that you can leave early coz you had religious class that day but still you were stubborn. Then there will be no lesson for the next two weeks as some of them had a roadshow to attend too. Lah, performance ar ape lagi... Roy said he'll bring us to his studio next week. Wee~! Can't wait. Mei Mei will inform us.

My throat is still abit nasal. Getting better. Hope me and Su will be in time to practice for Teenage Icon. *hehe* Yeah, that's the surprise between me and Su. Can't wait!!

Then yesterday I watched Catch Me If You Can. Damn good siah this Frank Abhagnale at conning people! At a young age summore. Kwel~! Gd for him he turned over a new leaf and make good use of his talents! Good story though.

That's all peeps!

~HoNeStY iS aLL tHaT I nEeD~

No comments: