*-= GhOsT oF yOu - My ChEmIcAl RoMaNcE =-*
As'kum my peeps. My week is just getting worst...
Today I helped Su to put in some of her pictures at her photobucket. Yesterday I had alot of trouble doing stuffs with my computer. Transfering the pictures and music that Amsyar have downloaded to my USB and computer. Got fucked up when I accidentally transfer the wrong things. Agrh!! I'm not a computer expert!! So please people who wants me to help, bear with me. I don't need all your dissing. And summore I don't have internet at home.
To Hidayah: Sorry about the entry. As you can see I've deleted it already.
To Su: Sorry coz you misintrepreted my words. And also ur camera that I've transfered the pics. It's just the way that thing works. I've uploaded them already but please bear with me, I'm uploading them slowly coz there's alot of pics.
During lunch, Eera, Iskandar and I followed Wani, Amy, Yazzid and Aisyah to Century Sq. Cafe 1 and 2 was seriously packed. Bumped into Aidil on the way. He's so different. Diff in a way that he wasn't in his uniform although he had school and his hair was quite messy.
Had chicken rice. My stomach was so full and it quite hurts coz I also had ice milo. Stupid right...
Head back to school for next lesson, PTX. Mrs Tan went thru revision for our CA on 14 Feb. Was so sleepy coz the lesson was very dry.
Oh yah, I came late for school. Sempat tengok Grammy Awards in the bus. Madonna performed for the opening. Then Kelly Clarkson won Best Female Artist I think or maybe it was Best Song for Since U Been Gone?? I don't know, gotta watch the encore telecast tonight at 10pm.
********
I'm so tired this whole week. Was not being myself. Was much more talkative and irrtating than normal. Stressed up? Nah. Juz psyched about some things and some people. Sick and tired mentally and physically.
Been getting people dissing at me for some things. Alot of misunderstandings also of whatever SHIT I've said. I'm just swallowing. If I hit you guys back with my harsh words, I'm very sorry. I'm really pissed and I just wanna get my point across very clear. Being straightforward has alot of consequences but I'm ready for it. I only stand for whatever rights that I have as long as I know that I'm innocent.
* It is so peaceful here being all by myself, with the other schoolmates of coz, at the MLC now. That's why I love the time being all by myself *
That's it!!!!
~FeeL So TroubleD~
No comments:
Post a Comment