Thursday, February 9, 2006
*-= I'm NoT oKaY (I pRoMiSe) - My cHeMiCaL rOmAnCe =-*
As'kum to all Muslims and HELLO to all my peeps!! Wow, it's been a suppressing days for me to go through lately. Let me tell ya all about it.
Friday last week, Liza and I bumped into an old friend infront of our usual hang out spot. We saw RAFI!! *haha* Kindda miss him actually. Miss his 'gila-gila' during our secondary school days. He was always with Medee. But now, he's a different person totally. Very reserved and independent, not loner ok. Penting kan motor jer Medee!! Haiz. He sat with us and we talked about alotta stuffs about him and his experience with the Malaysian artist. *haha* Funny lah. Asked him along to Bugis coz he happens to have an off day from work but he declined.
So Liza and I moved from there to head for Arab Street. Was supposedly to go out on a date with *ehem2* but! I followed Liza instead. I felt that I let him down. *sob sob* I was quite happy and elated that I'm finally going out with him but I was the spoiler in the end. Excited that I brought it to my dreams! *haha* Funny. In my dream, I was spending the day with him but... It never happens. I'm still waiting for his sms. We thought of going out after my vocal class on Saturday, but he never msg =( Btw, the pics that we all took at Bugis and on the way home, I posted it in my Fotopages. Check it out *smiles*
On Saturday, had vocals as usual. Bumped into Liza on the way. Cuz she just came back from JB with her Sis. Anw, the class was a smaller group coz some of them had other business to attend to. After that had my dinner with Aifa, Su, Yana and Hussien. I pity Saadah. I hope she gets well before the SG Idol audition. Then after dinner I met Mama at Somerset to watch the Chingay parade. Tired siah standing at the front with the crowd! But fortunately the parade was fantastic! I enjoyed it very much. Anybody can tell me how I can be involved with these kindda parades?? I'm very interested.
I had my second dinner *hahaha!!* with my family after the parade. We went to Orchard Plaza. You must be thinking I have a BIG appetite huh. *haha* Oh well, that's me. I'm always hungry but still thin and small. *hehe*
Sunday I just stayed home. Monday the usual school but it was really frustrating for me to receive two news involving the same person. Haiz. Memang sangkaan aku slamer ni pasal dia betol. It's only when my close friend told me then I believe it maybe true. To you guys' reading who don’t know what I'm talking about, well, it's just a case of lying. No more digging in this particular thing anyway. Then incidentally HE msg me. 3 long sms! It was pertaining my blog. To S: You just have to read it again and fully understand what I'm trying to say. Don't just swallow and vomit instantly what you think about it. Analyze it first please.
Yesterday was also a fucked up day for me. I asked my close friend Amsyar to download some songs so that I can transfer it in my USB but unfortunately I had to re-copy them quite a few times coz there was not enough space in my USB. F***!! But when I finally got it and wanted to transfer all of them to my computer, I accidentally deleted all of it!! Argh!! How bad could my week go from here?! *sigh* In the end I gave Amsyar a list to burn it in a CD. I'm still waiting for Jun to finish download my -1 songs. Patience is a virtue man *smiles*
Today I didn't went for P.E. Met Su for awhile coz she gave me here camera for me to do some business. Now having BCM. Later PIE. Go home then do nothing but slck and watch t.v. *hehe*
That's all for today...
~ AkU HaNyA MaNuSiA bOdOh ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment