
*-= StupiD GirlS - PinK =-*
Peace be upon all of you peeps! As'kum... Yesterday I felt like putting a SHUT THE F**K UP sign in the PTX class for the QC girls to see. Damned siah! They were talking so loudly and laughing hysterically and poking fun at the poor teacher who was trying to teach the 'good' students sitting infront. Gawd!! Thanfully I'm not in their class... Stupid girls...
Then after that lesson had a ''coffee with the section head''. Kepala otak kau lah coffee! It should have been ''lecture with the provocative teacher''! It took so long! I wasn't at all paying attention or looking at her while she was talking coz I know all of us there don't need it man. Just becoz we didn't go to IRAS. Whatta freak!
Today is another day where I'm STILL waiting for Farhan to msg. Haizz. Don't know whether I should msg him. The last time I msg him was like 3 weeks ago and he hasn't return my calls and msgs! Missed him alot... Yes Liza! I miss him... *hahaha* Then these few days got to contact back with Fadil. It's been like eons since I talked to him *haha* Talked to him on msn. (That's what I've been doing in class --> msn! *hehe) Maybe we're gonna meet up these days. Kewl~! And also this Saturday maybe gonna watch Danceworks first at Marina Square before (maybe) going to Roy's studio.
I'm lost for words now. Ok guys. You just take care oritez! *smiles*
*****
-Prayers are not there for a burden to be carried by you. If you think you are forced to, the prayers are not accounted for.
-When teacher is trying to teach, pls don't on ur music loudly. That's insulting to them.
-When teacher is teaching/revising, please SHUT THE F**K UP
-If you think you wanna take away all the closest things to me, you can jolly well do it coz I don't gain nothing, I don't lose nothing.
-When you have realized your mistakes, then you come to me.
-If you know it, then why broke it? *Love the person who loves you, not the person you love*
-What is so hard for you to understand? When I' serious, you think I'm joking. When I'm joking, you think I'm serious. Make up ur mind!
~I'm Lost...I Need To Be Found by You~
No comments:
Post a Comment