Tuesday, May 9, 2006


*-= dEaLoVa – OnCe =-*

Peace be upon ya all peeps here. Yeah yeah!! I had a hell of a fun week after so many boring weeks! *LOL* Bila aku tgh ada school holiday, tak nak kluar sakan. Bila da start skola, mcm2 tempat nak pergi. *haha* I had a great time with my family anyways. It's been awhile since we had a family gathering. Ok, where do I start? Let's begin with last Friday...

After school, Mama, Mizi and I got ready to do our shopping. Well, it was actually MAMA's shopping. *haha* So our first stop was Tampines Mall (TM) and Century Square (CS). Mum was frantically looking for new pairs of shoes. I was freaking tired being her fashion critic. Was looking for shoes but ended up buying a handbag at Isetan. And I saw quite a few nice clothes. It was really office type. Whatta hell am I gonna do with office clothes?? I'm not going to work! Yet! *haha* But then I saw this cute and nice blazer. Was thinking twice of buying it tho.

Then we head to CS. I showed mum the Cheri shop which she was looking for eversince the shop shifted places. Hah kau, skali masok, 4 helai dia beli! Klu satu tu harga murah takpe juga. It amounted to $100++!! All black colours summore! *haha* Again I saw a dress which was pleasant looking. Brown in colour BUT the cutting was so low!! And the material was see-through! So I passed it lah.

Went to Marine Parade after that coz we couldn't find Mama's particular shoe at TM. Luckily we found it at Isetan Parkway Parade. If not, I really dunch noe what to say! I also found the shoe that I liked. Mama kalau sakan, kalau boleh satu kedai kasut tu dia nak borong. *haha* Bought our swimsuit too at Giant coz we were going Wild2 Wet on Sunday, which was yesterday. Cool siah~! I'll get to that later.

As we were trying to get home that night, taxis were out of service! Seriously! Everyone was trying to catch a cab as the busses were freaking late!! Haish... Tup tup tup, we reached home. I was tired tho but msging him helped me to forget my tiredness. *LOL*

Saturday was the first day for the ITE Roadshow. Aifa, Alan, Aidil, Shahid and Mei Mei were performing. Like hell, I missed Alan, Shahid and Mei Mei's performances!! Pasal nak makan sblum kluar nye pasal lah ni!! Tak leh disalahkan ah, Mama masak lemak chili ketam siol! Sedap giler~! *haha* But luckily I didn't missed Aifa's performance. It was way cool! She was performing with a band. All playing my favourite instruments. *hehe* Next performance was Azri's band. Azri is one of my schoolmates. He sang More Than Words and True. Ok lah the performance. He was straining his voice. But when I think back, Su and I sang it better. *haha*

Soon after, we had to leave for vocal class. Aifa, Shahid, Alan, Aidil and I 'tompang' Mr Baron's car. It was cramped cum noisy! Lucky my butt is small. *LOL*

At vocal, as usual I sang my song Percayalah. There were only a few of us. During class, Roy was pissed with alotta things. It was a scolding for peeps who wasn't there but we had to endure it. The ones present was also being scolded and warned in a way lah. It was quite a short lesson coz later on it was Aidil's turn to perform at the roadshow. He sang Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up. It was so freaking nice! Cair lah skejap. You see, I didn't get to see his actual performance. It was only a practice during vocal. We were freaking late to watch him cuz we had to take the damn train to Plaza Singapura. There were dancers too. I don't quite fancy all those dancing stuffs. The mats and minahs usually conquer them with their bitchy ways and dance moves. I totally hate it! I know it is supposed to be that way, but there are other moves to let it not make like you're SEX-ing on stage. It turns me off automatically. For some it maybe a turn on and gets you 'high', well not me tho. Hussien and I kept laughing and passing bad remarks about the dancers. *haha* What do we care.

After the performances were over, all of us head to our own destination. I had to go to Parkway Parade and meet up mum BUT!! Last min I had to change plan and head home coz mum was heading home too. Haish... Aku da salah tempat nak naik bus, dahtu kene jalan jauh nak naik bus balik, bus pula lambat datang, lagi2 hujan!! Argh... Apa lah nasib haritu!! Nvmd...

Sunday, all of us woke up early in the morning to go to NTUC Downtown East Wild2 Wet. Especially Mizi, he can't wait to get into the pool! It was whole load of fun! Me and my sis were like buddies, riding everything together. We rode the Slide-Up. It was damn thrilling, we couldn't control our laughter and fear. *haha* Funny sound came out! The crew who 'jaga' the place was damn irritating. I was sitting on the side where I can see the clearer view. Sis was sitting opposite me. Her back was facing the almost 90 degrees slide! This Botak guy was scaring us hell! He was acting up that the float couldn't go down coz its stuck and we were like on the verge of going down already! Irritating siah!! We rode it 4 times anyways. *haha* Eh, penat tau angkat tu boyar besar, lagi2 naik tangga sampai tingkat 3! Penatz!! *haha*

My family also went to the wave pool called Shiok Pool and Jacuzzi Cabana (I think). The current was superb! We also rode the Ular-lah together. It was so fun!! Took pics and got a bumped on the head by my sister! Freaking painful. The impact of the slide was so hard that we went up and down coz the big float was quite heavy. *haha* All the kids were playing at the kids pool too. It was called Professor's Playground. Adults are allowed too. *haha* I especially loved the sound of the bell indicating that the BIG BUCKET will be pouring water down. It was quite painful but shiok! Me and my sis also rode the black hole. I was literally stuck for a moment in the black hole. Da gelap takpe, slide dia lamer nak turun pula tu!

Since we were there since 11 till closing time, the weather was always changing. Sometimes hot and sometimes cool. *haha* My sis changed colour skin. She got darker. Luckily I wasn't that dark. Only my nose and cheeks were pink. You could really see the colour difference on my sis legs. It's like she wore a pantyhose!! *haha* Coz both of us were wearing diving suits that's why. Really funny! Met Aishah Katak on the way out to catch a bus home. She just finished work at Escape Theme Park. We reminded each other of the outing the girls are organizing this coming Vesak Day... Holiday mah, so go enjoy lah! *haha*

On the way home, my back my aching because of the endless climbing up and down the stairs! Was dead tired and just want some peace in the bus on the way home. But instead there was this mother f**king irritating beeyatch ah lien laughing like hell in the bus!! I was so damned pissed! Even tho my mp3 was on full blast, I could still hear her squealing!! My God, I think if you were there in my situation you would also get mad. I felt like shouting at her face to keep quiet. I only gave a few stares but that didn't stop her. It got worst! Seriously, it was f**king irritating. I wonder how the girl sitting infront of them could stand it. Pity her... *haha*

Anyways, it's Monday again. Back to school once again. Lucky my elective Tourism. I loike... *haha*

To my QT, he knows who he is... *haha* Senang2lah amik saya balik skola lagi lah yeh. Miss you~!! *LOL*

Oh by the way, I wanna apologise to Aidil. Actually yesterday I was supposedly to come down to PS to watch him perform again but couldn't make it coz of my family gathering. Haizz... Miss lagi. Yesterday Aifa also perform with her band and Shahid duet with Aidil at noon.Too bad I couldn't make it. Sorry guys! Really sorry... Next time yeah.

And sorry too for this very long winded and lengthy essay
. *LOL* That's it guys...!!

~TaKe CaRe PeEpZ~

No comments: