Tuesday, May 16, 2006
*-= No PrOMiSeS - sHaYnE WaRd =-*
Peace be upon all reading this... Are you guys having a great day? Monday blues? Back to work or back to school? Well... Take everything with a positive mind yeah. For me, everytime I'm about to go to school, I always look forward to seeing my friends. Having lunch (think of food only ah Aimi!) *haha* You have to look forward to something right? Ok ok... Enough sh*t here.
*haha* Again I'm happy to say I had a good long weekend! Both with my family and friends. Love all of them!
It started with Vesak Day which was on Friday. In the morning I got ready to go for our little get together with Syahidah, Siti, Fitri, Aishah and Azizun. The guys went kayaking except me and Syahidah. The both of us enjoyed the sea while waiting for them to finish kayaking and join us.
It was drizzling, so it adds up to the fun. Fitri was so funny. She didn't think I would saw her swimming using one leg. Cheating dok! *haha* We took quite a few pics and it will be updated soon. You guys just look out for it lah.
We moved from there around 3+. It was hectic to just search for one freaking toilet to get changed. The situation got worst when we found it. We took a bus from the Hawker Centre near Bedok Jetty to Marine Cove where there's the MacDonald. All of us were busy changing and wasn't on guard about our belongings. There were two suspects tho. They took Siti's valuables which include I/C and buss pass. Haiyo! Whatta hell they wanna do with her I/C?? They also took Fitri's handphone. Haiz. Kesian dier. Baru hajat nak tukar prepaid number into a line. Chill it guys. Everything that happens has a silver lining. Well, I felt quite guilty for not looking after their stuffs too. It was partly our responsible. Really sorry guys! *sigh*
After making a police report and identifying the two suspects, I made my move to meet Mama and the rest of the family at Beach Road. Mak blanja all of us dinner lah. Kenyang alhamdullilah. There was Mak, Ibu, Sis Ais, Mama, Mizi, Cik Talib and I. Ibu and Mak went to solat at Masjid Fatimah while the rest of us head to a particular shopping centre to have a game or two of bowling. Fun siah!! Da lamer seh tak bowling. Gerek giler! I was the top scorer at the end of the day. The place was pack full of people. Team Singapore bowlers pon ada. The highlight of that bowling game was when Ibu had a turn at throwing the ball. Angkat bola tu mcm beg dahtu jalan cool je tapi bila dia lempar terkangkang2 siol!! *haha* And it strike summore! The peeps beside our lane was teasing Ibu saying 'eh nak tengok tongeng'. Chetot siah! But overall it was really fun and funny! I really had a great time. We're coming down again soon. Wee~!
Saturday had the usual vocal class. I was thinking twice of going to my Aunt's chalet after class. I'm very the lazy to go from one end to the other end siah. I rather stay for vocals. And really it was good news hearing that our class will have some slots for a concert on 30th June. In my mind I was really eager to have at least a solo or duet. I really2 wanna perform. I told Mr. Baron that I wanna sing! *haha* Then I asked Alan whether he wanted to sing a duet with me. He gave me one good song choice! I forgot the title lah. It composes of two different languages together, Malay and Chinese.
Without fail, every week I'm sure to make a blunder infront of the class. I was so damned PAISEH! We were split into groups to do some creative melody singing. So we played long-ciam-pass to see who gets to present first. And whatta hell, in my mind was scissors-paper-stone! I told my group I wanted to do a stone, dorg lagi bley layan kan. So I did what I wanted exactly. It was supposed to be black or white! Paiseh lah siak! Paiseh giler punyer. At last kene present first. Walauwe! Ok I made the class laugh! Achievement! *LOL* siaow! Then after that, all of us sang to Can't Help Falling In Love. Did some free fighter-ing, harmonizing and bass (I think). That’s gonna be one of the items also on 30th June. There's gonna be tix so all you peeps who wants to watch ITE Arts concert please tell me yeah! Alright!
After class all of us walked towards the MRT. The guys wanted to eat at Suntec while the girls wanted to eat at West Coast. I thought of going home since I wasn't going to the chalet. Su and Yana went to meet Saadah. The rest of us Hussien, Aifa, Aidil, Shahid, Azhar and Ams took the train. Me and Aifa was quite fickled whether to go home of follow the guys to have dinner. At last we did follow them. Except Ams and Azhar who went home.
Sat at KFC... After food all of us started to talk about different topics to talk about. Mostly was about ghost and religion. Aidil wanted to tell a story about his friend who has encountered something.
Aidil: ''Kawan aku Nampak satu botol ni. Org yang kalau tahu ape benda pat dalam tak leh buka. Jadi kawan aku ni nak buka ah nak tau ape pat dalam''
Shahid's phone rang. So the story was paused for awhile. After he put down the phone Aidil continued...
''Kawan aku buka lah skali...ada bau KENTOT!''
Ya Allah! Kita pat situ da khusyuk dengar story dia, rupa2nye kentot. Siak jer~!
When Aifa or I wanted to tell something there's someone who will interrupt! I took the fork infront of me and poke their hands. *haha* Violent eh? Then I used it to comb my hair. Gila eh!? *haha* Jadi macam little mermaid jap. Aidil video cam it siah! *haha* Should go and see it.
Around 9 we moved from that place to head home. Aifa board the red line. The rest took green line. Someone offered to send me home mah *LOL*
I was with him after Aidil and Hussien dropped at Eunos. We took the usual bus to head for my home. He was also heading my area to meet his friend. Terlanjur lah kira.
Sunday Mama, Mizi and I went to Ibu's house for a small gathering. All my cousins were there including amy aunts and uncle. Around 5 my aunts and uncle went home via my uncle's van. And Mama didn't worked that night so we stayed while till 10 to watch Pontianak Menjerit. Klakar sak! Pecah perut tengok gelagat Mazlan Pet Pet. *haha*
Today is the usual... School. And whatta freak, my sch time table change again! Shitty lah. Most of the days have to wake up early. Baik2 time table lame slalu masok lambat, skrg masok cepat lak. Nvmd... Then I receive a school mag from the class monitor. Flip thru and saw Aidil and the gang. Their pics were displayed under the Opening Ceremony. That day he told me his buckle fell off and now its on the picture! *LOL* I'll bring it on Saturday to let him see for himself his ''nice'' pic. *haha*
That's all peeps... I'm outta here!! Take Care!!
~HuGs AnD mAnY MiSSeS 2 Ya All~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment