Wednesday, May 31, 2006


*-= DeMi WaKtU - UnGu =-*

Hey ya peeps... Wassup, wassup... Well the ceiling lah of coz. Lame Aimi, LAME! *haha* Well today I wanna talk about...yesterday! *haha* Didn't had the time to put in somthing that happened after I updated yesterday's entry.

I was sitting quietly with Eera at MLC doing our own private stuffs when a group of boys came and book the other two terminals within our cluster of computers. Pulak tu budak2 melayu. Ok lah, we just ignore them lah. Then one of the guys started to make alotta commotion and jokes. He saw Eera smiling then started to start a conversation. He asked alotta questions and kept asking the same questions. I was quite irritated and tickled. He then saw me and asked me what was my name and all those stuffs. I just put up my shoulders and didn't wanna have a conversation with him. Nama dia Bob sak. *haha*

He still wouldn't give up then at last he handed me his handphone with a written message. His friends teased him and said that I would probably took or threw away his handphone as I wasn't intrested. I'm not that bad ya know! *LOL* I just replied him thru ''sms''. I was quite pissed he kept handing me his h/p to just talk to me. Klu da tau tak suka tu, give up lah! Haizz. He asked alotta questions like where I used to school at, where I live, do I have a BF or not.

Eera mcm siak. *haha* She told him that I have a BF and that he's schooling at S'pore Poly. But I told him sarcasticly I lived at IMH. Amek kau! *LOL*

Luckily after awhile his friends decided to play pool at our school's Basement 1. Pheeww...!!

After school, Jun and I went to have a late lunch. Jun only ah. We ate at KFC where I saw Razmy working on Saturday. *haha* Kekek liaow! It's KFC at CPF building... We just talked about alotta stuffs catching up on each others lives. Then we walked around CS.

Jun wanted to go to the loo. We were at the 2nd floor and I had stomach cramps also. Then she was talking about how great the toilet was. I was thinking like what is she ranting about??!! Comfortable toilet in an ordinary shopping centre?? Ok...

So I went in and WOW!! It was big and spacious! There were make up tables, alot of cubicles, sinks and mirrors, then another huge mirror pasted to the wall, a coffee table and a 2 seater sofa!!! I was so amazed I tell you. Like I was in a grand hotel's toilet! I was blown away seriously. *haha* AIMI JAKUN SAK!! Jun was puzzled why I didn't know about it. I was puzzled myself. Cuz everytime I've been walking around that place and I wasn't aware of it. *haha* Ok ok... Now I know.

Walked around to browse for some books and video CD. I realized that I missed alotta movies in the past 5 months or so. I gotta catch a movie soon liaow!! Some of the movies I really wanna watch like Da Vinci Code, Over The Hedge, Just My Luck, X-Men 3 and The Omen. Waiting for someone lah...!! To him, you better clear your h/p bills first before anything else ok... And btw, jgn nak majok2 lah. Pujuk2 tak main eh. *haha* Just kidding! There's always a next time you know. Mish ya Poppy! *haha* P.S: He looks alot like Flop Poppy (M'sian band) frontman. Klu org cakap tak terima. Nak step Clay Aiken konon. Clay Aiken lagi HANDSOME!! *haha* I have a fetish for guys with that kinda hair! *LOL*

Eh ok larh peeps.. Ya all take care wokay!

~HeArTs Ya MaNy2!~

No comments: