*-= LoVe - KeYsHiA CoLeS =-*
Peace be upon all ya peeps here! It's been a good week last week. Had alotta good times spending with someone. Haish... Shoo swheet... *haha*
Well actually my mind is quite blank... Don't really know what to say. Hmm... Vocal class? Yupz! The class is getting bigger. There's the new batch of newbies coming in. Last saturday was way hectic. Alotta peeps turn up for the audition. Never ever I see so many wannabes'. There was this auditioner, who was quite talented ah. He says he could play the saxaphone and he could even compose his own songs. Cool ain't it?! The audition took up the whole period of our vocal class. Sian lah! No class lah of coz. Then our ''audition'' for Mr Baron to see also id postponed. I really hope Alan and I get the slot. If not I'm trying for solo performance. Alah, klu tak dapat mane2 slot pon tak kisah lah. There's always a next time. To Suharty: Woi kau lah jadi Inul, aku, Saadah dengan Yana jadi back up dancers joget mcm aritu, gelek2. Baik dok! *hahaha* Kau pon ada ciri2 minah dangdut! *haha* The bad news was that our concert on the 30th June will be postponed due to exams (really??) I'll update ya all soon about it.
Before going for vocals, Alan and I went for the Joseph Techinocolor musical audition. There was alotta people who wanted it lah. Tell me who dosen't want to be a part of a cool musical with alot of singing and dancing!? But the saddest thing was, the story line was about our Phrophet Yusoff. The other peeps was against it lah. Lagipon agama kita tak galak kan menyokong benda2 mcm gini yang tayang kan pasal nabi kita. As I was stubborn and didn't know about it, I still went for it and sang my song More Than Words ah. And they did a scaling test. Ada ke patot dia cakap suara aku Soprano??!! I was quite shocked lah coz I've never had that kinda comment before. I asked Alan whether it was a good or a bad thing. He said it was good. So maybe I guess I got the part. Eventually on Sunday, one of the crew called me saying I got selected. I was half hearted I tell you! Then I asked him again whether to join or not. Still the same answer, NO! Mum said the same thing too, NO! Ok lah, it's a NO then. Hais, pa'kal lah jalan cerita dia menyeleweng, kalau tidak, aku siang2 da accept the role. Nevermind, there's always a next time. If not I got the part as a narrator. I asked Jonet whether they called her, she said not yet. So I explained to her lah before they call her. Alan definetely got the part maybe as Joseph. Ok put that aside...
For the past two days, my grandma, sis and cuzin stayed at my house. Kecoh lah. Watch The Ring (so boredz that I went to sleep halfway), then the house was in a mess. Was caused by my cousin and bro. They cannot meet lah! The house turns upside down once they start playing! *haha* My sister was at the computer most of the time trasferring songs to her mp3. There was this Blue song being played. The song lyrics goes like this "Your honour please. Gotta believe me when I say..." Sis was so confident with the song title, she said with alotta slumber "Oh, One Love kan lagu ni" I started laughing my heads off! *haha* I told her,"pe confident kau! All Rise lah!" Corny joke...
There was alotta reminising amoungst the ladies of the house. Mum, Ibu and I started talking about past relationships and ''child abuse''. *haha* My mum got canned infront of her guy friend by her dad. Kene hentak kepala siol. My grandfather was strict lah definitely. Lucky I'm not living in that era. Then Mum started talking about how I got ''abused'' by my dad when I was still small. The disputes amoung her and dad and how they divorce because of that freaking woman! Heard all that before so... Hmm... All that was in the past. I DON'T DWELL in the PAST! All I care is the future! *haha*
Ok lah peeps, enuff of my rantings!! Talk about nothing to alotta things! *haha* Gotta go for my elective lecture now!!
~TaKe CaRe!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment