I'm totally in love with this guy...!!
He's always cute, sweet, very caring, thinks about others before himself and is always willing to help others in need. And he's obviously charming! I'm beginning to love him more and more everyday. Well, I've loved him eversince I set my eyes on him, honest! He's second to none!
I know alot about him. His favourite colour is blue and a bit of red here and there. And I just love his hair style! Wow, ada jambul. *haha* Sometimes he wears specs. I love guys wearing specs. I dunnoe, maybe coz they look much smarter. *haha* He's also very family oriented. And when he loves a girl, she's the only one. And she's me!! *Lol* How can I be so naive?!
Well...His name start with " S "... Hey, your guess might be wrong. *hehe* Anyways, I love him to bitz tho. Whatta hell, ok ok I've been keeping you guys waiting for too long. No more secrets!!
He's......

*hahaha* Sorry peeps....!! Gotcha!
No comments:
Post a Comment