*-= PuReSt Of PaIn - SoN By 4 =-*
Peace be upon peeps here~! Hmm... There's something to write, finally! *LOL*
Yesterday on Wednesday (d'oh!), I had my Costing and Tourism test. Costing was superb! I did my calculations correctly (alhamdullilah) and the theory part? Argh! Whatta hell! Mr Quah asked us to study alot but came out only one question! Freak! I studied like what in the bus, and didn't even went for my Accountings lessons earlier for just one freaking question??! Shesh... Talk about A/cs, Ms Phua a.k.a Mushroom Head came to my class for a lecture and I mean a LECTURE! Hell... Not for me tho. I'm a good girl, honest! *haha* Some of my classmates got a hearing from her becoz of their bad attendance and those who are working part time.
For the Tourism test, it was ok. I could do it, WITHOUT opening the text book. *LOL* Macam bahasakan orang pula Aimi ni. Eh, cannot seh. I really take my elective seriously. Seriously? *haha* Project also haven't even started and we have to submit a report by next Tuesday. Aqram and Ben was planning to capture the night life at Boat Quay and then book a hotel to experience the atmosphera of tourists' staying in hotels here. How!? I can't taunt! Haish...
Well, any problem can be solved if you put your mind to it. Yesh, it's all in the mind!
Yesterday I met up with an old friend. Wuoh~ it's been a long time since I saw...Fathani! *LOL* He's still the same old Fathani with the cute small voice. Suara blom pecah babe! *haha* Joking. Anyway, he's with his bike. The same old guys fantasises to have a bike with a, hopefully, girlfriend. Hahz, he's still looking for one. What, at RP not enough girls isit?! *haha* He treat me to Swensen's ice cream. Sedap dok but at the same time kenyang giler~! *Thanks alot Fat!* We bumped into Sadika and the other friends along the way. And oh yah! Ameen too! The guy who never gives up *bluek* wonder if he still recognise me. What do I care anyway... Hmm, Fat actually wanted to send me home but I declined. Totally dude, I don't fancy bikes!! I just have this phobia.
Went home in the bus alone, kept thinking about him all the while when I was with Fat. Is that wrong or not? How sweet of him...He was jealous (-;
Today.... Well, I don't know, Fat says he wanna go out again with me today but there's no news from him. So I'm just here at MLC all by myself. It's good being by myself sometimes. Away from all the conflicts that I'm caught in between. Just don't understand some of them. It's totally unnecessary sometimes. Chill it people!
Aite, that's the end of it... Now go do your own stuff okay *Lol*
~MaNy HuGz & KiSSeS~
No comments:
Post a Comment