Tuesday, June 6, 2006
*-= pReDiCtAbLe - GoOd ChArLoTtE =-*
Can you imagine a guy trying to pick up a fight with a girl??? My goodness. Do you have a *beep* or what?! I'm a girl and you wanna fight..ok..literally he was trying to pick up a fight with me...He quarreled with me actually. Whatta hell?!
The story goes like this. Last week, Yazzid, Eera and I finished our lunch and wanted to meet up some of our friends. We were at Cafe 2. We had to use the escalator to get to the ground floor. And the most irritating part was there was these bunch of guys and girl happily lingering around the escalator and sitting on the rails. Eventho it's not moving, you can't sit there and blog the way coz people need to get down and its really dangerous.
Me being the type who likes to give a piece of my mind to such people, I said it in a low tone but clearly for them to hear. i said it in Malay "macam takda tempat lain ke nak dudok". Pk ni bapak ko punye skola kepe. One of the guys heard it and said sorry sarcastically. I just ignore that freaking remark. He was so rude that he continued to say alotta things. Asking me to come up and "talk" things. Whatta Fark!? You're in the wrong and you still wanna argue with me. I can't be bothered with such people who dosen't respect others.
Eera also gave a piece of her mind. Yazzid was oblivious to everything. The farking guy just kept blabbering away. His friends kept quiet coz they know he's in the wrong. What siah! Trying to find fault with a girl...Cummon lah, you're in the wrong!
Haiz...This kind of behaviour we have in this school or world even!?
Wokay lah...Frustration has got the better of me. Before I rants summore nonsense I better get outta here.
~tAkE cAre PeePs~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment